Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Panama - Harvested on Day 143, Flower Day 63
Blue Dream - Harvested on Day 142, Flower Day 63
Chemdawg - Harvested on Day 135, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel - Harvested on Day 127, Flower Day 54
Amherst Sour Diesel Clones - Harvested Flower Day 58

Classic Clones - Flower Day 59

I've spent a bunch of time in the tent this morning just cleaning things up. I think most of these pix are before the cleaning. :rofl:

It is almost impossible to clean the Panamas. Those small fans which remain and turn crispy are just covered with sticky. After a few leaves touch fingers it becomes extremely difficult to un-stick the material from the fingers. It took a while but all look better. I'm going to have so much material for my next run of frozen dry sift. Yummy.

Surely they're headed into the home stretch and Chemdawg has the faintest hint of amber at the bulbous tip of a few trichomes. She'll definitely next up for the chop. I feel fairly good about the possibilities of having all of these barned by next weekend.

I don't get so excited by a harvest any more. It's great to have the product drying but it's still work and almost always strains the old back.

I had my wake n bake beginning with Chemdawg and topped off with Pineapple Express Auto (G-13 Labs). I'm having a good time experimenting with combining a couple different strains. I'll also pretty baked.

Have a great day folks. Super Bowl. I've watched every one of them on tv. Pretty cool. :cheer:

Awesome Classic Clone Team

DSC_025914.JPG

DSC_026412.JPG

DSC_026517.JPG

DSC_026913.JPG

DSC_027313.JPG

DSC_027910.JPG

The first of the Amherst Sour Diesels harvested yesterday. I didn't pick up the camera again after this shot until I could get my hands cleaned.

DSC_025025.JPG

The Barn

DSC_025317.JPG

MJ,
You keep it green over here doncha? ;)
Love your commentary. Love the ladies more.
Always nice colors and frost in your ladies.
Keep it green!:popcorn:

MJ,
You keep it green over here doncha? ;)
Love your commentary. Love the ladies more.
Always nice colors and frost in your ladies.
Keep it green!:popcorn:

So good to have you drop in Stage. Your plants and all that new gear....:jawdropper:
You know I want a press.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 60

What a game! Even Lady Gaga was a big hit. Patriots, Tom Brady and Super Bowl LI definitely made history.

So flower day 60 got here. Regardless of what's in the tent I just feel like at 60 days the pretty girls should be showing me some fat trichomes turning milky and with blooming heads. My eye was stuck to the loupe this morning. The show is that good. Chemdawg got a little amber working and I'd be surprised if she isn't hanging in a few days. Blue Dreams trichs getting plump but mostly clear. I'll probably harvest one on the early side for comparison. Yep...that's the ticket - Blue Dream zippy high maybe? :thedoubletake: Heart rate up on first toke - yeah, I could dig that right now. :bongrip:

Pineapple Express started my wake n bake but I'll looking forward to smoking one of those tiny buds of ASD I just harvested. Those terpenes are generally good without any cure. At least that's been my experience anyway.

Have a great day folks. Mostly clear skies here and expecting 65o F. I may take Black Betty out for another spin today. :love:

Speaking of runs out in the country; does anyone have experience with Swamp Tubes? These re-veg girls are going to need an outdoor home after I get some cuts.

DSC_033920.JPG

DSC_033824.JPG

Chemdawg

She hasn't received much photographic attention. 'Been in that back right corner most of the grow.

DSC_033724.JPG

DSC_033521.JPG

DSC_033423.JPG

DSC_032625.JPG

Panama and Blue Dream Moms just doing that re-veg thing

Don't you just love how thick the re-veg girls grow out? BD showing a couple rust spots of some sort. Not really an issue for me. Come to think of it....I may have a deficiency here and there but I'm always grateful for another pest free run.

DSC_034217.JPG

DSC_034119.JPG

Classic Clones - Flower Day 61

It looks a little sparse in the tent with only six left. Pineapple Express auto still in my pipe this morning and I haven't gotten much done. I did fall into a rabbit hole then watered the clones. Something might go down today. We will see later after I've had my shower.

Have a great day folks. High temperature here predicted at 71o F and mostly sunny. :love:

IMG_47395.JPG

Blue Dreams are so very close. I'll look again later with the loupe.

IMG_47367.JPG

IMG_47357.JPG

IMG_473313.JPG

Panamas have a little sugar

IMG_473211.JPG

IMG_47317.JPG

IMG_47297.JPG

The Barn. I'll weigh these Amherst Sour Diesel nugs and jar them today.

IMG_47378.JPG

How many different kinds of bud you sitting on now? Variety is the spice of life

Jack Herer
White Widow
Dark Devil Auto
Sugar Mango
Pineapple Express Auto
Crazy Miss Hyde
Chemdawg
Amherst Sour Diesel
Blue Dream
Panama (green)
"Mary", a bag seed

I have seeds for 9 other strains that I purchased and 3 crosses of mine or a friend.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 62

and I wait. I shot some Blue Dream trichome shots with the microscope this morning. It's just interesting to see the heads swelling.

The Amherst Sour Diesel produced 24.6 grams of top buds and 26.8 grams of smaller stuff. 1 quart and 1 pint. They are as sticky as anything I've harvested. I smoked one of the small buds this morning and now understand the sour part. I would have perhaps named it Bitter, but it so tasty with a bit of a pine chemical exhale. Really smooth and I'm get a little more cozy to the high. Too sticky to roll a joint though.

IMG_47407.JPG

IMG_47478.JPG

IMG_474410.JPG

Cheap Digital Microscope

Image63110.jpg

Image63310.jpg

Image63410.jpg

Image63510.jpg

Image63610.jpg

Image63710.jpg

Image63810.jpg

Image63910.jpg

Image64010.jpg

Image64110.jpg

Image64210.jpg

Image64410.jpg

Image64910.jpg

Image65010.jpg

Image65210.jpg

Image65310.jpg

Image65410.jpg

Image65510.jpg

Image65610.jpg

Image65710.jpg

MJ,
Whats your impression of the Chemdawg?
Please remind me of the breeder.
I am waiting for a nice two pack of Reserve Chemdog 91 myself.
Thx in advance.. :)

MJ,
Whats your impression of the Chemdawg?
Please remind me of the breeder.
I am waiting for a nice two pack of Reserve Chemdog 91 myself.
Thx in advance.. :)

I saw this earlier and spent a while trying to figure out how to answer. You see, I'm really a contented stoner. When I'm high, things are good. I'm seriously high this morning with Amherst Sour Diesel which sort of has my head heavy although it's sativa dominant. :rofl:

Breeder is Humboldt Seed Organization. I've now grown three of their beans and each has resulted in superior herb. Stable seems to be the word I see expressed in many of the reviews I've read.

The Chemdawg was the first of the seed plant harvest that I tried and I enjoyed it for about a week. It was originally my favorite with a very smooth smoke and fragrance of the bud is sour and fruit and a little pine. The smoke exhale is similar with some oil tones. So hard for me to describe.

I like the high and you can tell it is slightly indica dominant but is a happy little high. Like I said, it was a favorite until I got to the Blue Dream. Now I'm on to something else and I want to taste the Panama again soon.

So, you might be able to tell that I'm not able to really rank these strains. They are all very high quality herbs.

I can recommend HSO's Chemdawg. I'll grow it again.

Classic Clones - Flower Day 63

It's not really cold here ~50o F but that wind.....oh that wind! I battled it a couple times this morning then decided that I'd smoke my last cigarette in the GR. So much more pleasant.

I was wondering this morning if one's own hormone levels would have some impact on the high we get. Testosterone and estrogen certainly regulate, enhance, affect processes that I don't fully understand and I'm sure assists or hinders receptors. And that's all I know about that.

Wake n bake is Amherst Sour Diesel capped with last year's White Widow. Smooth as silk and I may do nothing today. :rofl:

I had a very thin small rubber pad that fell off the monitor lid of my laptop. I saved the thing but never could figure out what glue I'd use to attach it. I've decided that I will use Amherst Sour Diesel trichomes.

Clone trichomes continue to bloom. I'm just not seeing more amber or cloudy/milky. It's fascinating actually. I've probably been harvesting about a week early on my previous grows. :rofl:

Have a great day folks. Enjoy it to the fullest. Be safe. :love:

IMG_47486.JPG

I really don't remember which one this is. Maybe the Panama?

IMG_47508.JPG

I was wondering this morning if one's own hormone levels would have some impact on the high we get. Testosterone and estrogen certainly regulate, enhance, affect processes that I don't fully understand and I'm sure assists or hinders receptors.

Science has shown that people who:

-Have bigger lungs,
-Breathe faster

get higher than others.

Hormone levels just determine whether you want to get high then have sex. :kiss:

Peace, Hyena

"If pot hurts your memory, how come I always remember to smoke pot?"

Classic Clones - Flower Day 64

Late yesterday I got the loupe out again and knew then I'd be harvesting the Blue Dream clones today. Yep, I have enough amber - about 10% I'd guess. I would wait another day but I've volunteered for assisting to build another handicap ramp on Saturday so my time then is limited. I do need to get some baking soda for my wash but they will soon be hanging.

I still haven't looked closely at the Panamas and the Chemdawg in the back of the tent.

Have a great day folks. :love:

IMG_47517.JPG

Apical colas of the Blue Dreams

IMG_47526.JPG

IMG_47536.JPG

IMG_475410.JPG

Panamas

IMG_47566.JPG

Chemdawg

IMG_47556.JPG

Chop it, buddy. It's more than ready.

BD never seems to have a "finished" look to the buds IMO, they keep putting on more and more here and there, even very late.

Definitely ready though if 10% are amber. Nice job! Grab the clippers!!

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom