Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

I'm sooo glad you asked that. I spent about 20 minutes looking up "bagseed barbie" strain on various seed bank sights. Just in case you are wondering...no one has it.

:laugh::welldone::adore:

That is a sick even canopy.

Thank you thank you! It's got a bit of a hump in the middle from that @MaxBloomlight. It's pretty good for a horizontal trellis grow and seems to be doing the trick, there is very little light reaching the floor of the tent.

Damn they look dialed AF! That bagseed barbie tho.... shes a keeper. Almost looks prone to polyploid tops?

The spacebuckets are all in my other journal with the rest of the veg plants. I have several flavors of bonsai mom's that I keep in my veg closet. Those bucket babies were cut from my Pineapple Express 2 by G13 labs. I ran one 3 gal fabric pot with 4 cuttings in it. The other bucket was 5 cuttings in 1 liter hempys with promix and perlite. I have one more loaded with 3 Gorilla Bomb cuttings in 2 liter hempys. I reloaded the buckets with some leftover Purple Trainwreck cuttings, Today is my birthday so trying not to work too much haha.

I think my Barbie is just fat. Lol. They might be polyploid but the stems don't really show it like others I've seen pictures of. I may need to make some S1s in case of disaster, she seems to be pretty special if she's outshining the hso gear beside her.

:passitleft: Cheers buddy hope you're enjoying the special day! Oh I'm not knocking the HSO gear that's on point also. But when a bag seed cam shine that bright you know shes special like ya said!

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great one.

Thanks VG!

:passitleft: Cheers buddy hope you're enjoying the special day! Oh I'm not knocking the HSO gear that's on point also. But when a bag seed cam shine that bright you know shes special like ya said!

Yea that was my point too, she's not stacked up against slouches. Yet still holds her own. It's my personal favorite to look at right now.

Turbo that's one of the most even canopies I've ever seen! :welldone: I was curious about the beetles. Did you get rid of them

Thank you!

Nope. No body knows what they are, and if they do, they won't tell me. They haven't left the sides of the containers no evidence of them on the plants so they get to continue living.

The Barbie has been nice on previous runs, she looks and smells good so should be in good shape. The concentrate from her was super tasty. We're low on stash so gonna have to take a Barbie down a little early. She's almost all cloudy would have been nice to wait longer but I have 8 more plants in there that should get to go full term so I guess it's whatever.

Back
Top Bottom