TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

I don't live where I grew up, so I can't hit up anyone I truly trust for help. I'm tempted to bribe other med users to help me trim though. When it's 100% legal here next year, if someone starts up a trimming service I will most definitely be a regular customer. I don't mind the other jobs, but trimming is the one I truly hate!

I spent a grueling 11 hours yesterday trimming. My back is killing me now.

Nah, I took yesterday off. Started at about 10:30am and finished at 10pm. So actually 11.5 hours. That was just the 2 purple envys. Still have the strawberry diesels left and I have no idea how heavy they will finish.

I did it straight as well... no breaks. :surrender:

Nah, I took yesterday off. Started at about 10:30am and finished at 10pm. So actually 11.5 hours. That was just the 2 purple envys. Still have the strawberry diesels left and I have no idea how heavy they will finish.

I did it straight as well... no breaks. :surrender:
And so how does things look? Where's the photos

It's looking good bud. I did take photos, so will upload them later today.

I don't live where I grew up, so I can't hit up anyone I truly trust for help. I'm tempted to bribe other med users to help me trim though. When it's 100% legal here next year, if someone starts up a trimming service I will most definitely be a regular customer. I don't mind the other jobs, but trimming is the one I truly hate!

I spent a grueling 11 hours yesterday trimming. My back is killing me now.
MAN, I remember doing multiple DAYS at a time, upwards to a week or more and DON'T miss that trimmers BACK and NECK aches and or pains(being modest).

I'm going to close this journal. All my girls are organic now, so it doesn't make sense to run 2 journals. So check "my first perpetual journal" for updates from now on.

Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Fellas quick question. I'm not certain if this needs to be harvested or not. HELP! All the Fan leaves are coming off

420-magazine-mobile1705158613.jpg
Is this the diesel because i had the exact same issue its really touchy

Back
Top Bottom