Raspberry Diesel, Purple Trainwreck & Chemdawg Powered By MaxBloom

Closing in on the finish line. Dec.9 was the first day after flip I pegged dec.15 as first day of flower.

One of the purple Trainwreck has started turning amber on a couple buds. Barbie has some amber and the raspberry diesel are taking their time. Definitely some strong berry scent coming from them at this point.

I'm loving the switch to dynagrow and so are my plants. Much more simple now.

So we decided today sounded like a good day for chopping.

Raspberry Diesel
Purple Trainwreck
Barbie

I'll throw up some individual plant shots later. It's amazing how stinky these girls are. With the system running you really don't smell them but today the whole house reaks all through both levels and even the garage. Ill be hanging the plants whole for around a week before I break them down further. Hopefully I can find some extra cash/parts and knock together a curing room. Its almost ready for constant 12/12 alternating harvests. A few more changes are still needed in the veg room if I want to continue to running 9 plants per tent. Right now I only have room 6 in there.
I have a selection of bonsai mom's I can take cuttings from root em and then drop them in the veg side for the remaining 2-4 weeks before a flower tent opens up and then repeat.

Big picture dump

Purple Trainwreck 1

Purple Trainwreck 2

Purple Trainwreck 3

Barbies

Raspberry Diesel 1

Raspberry Diesel 2

Raspberry Diesel 3

Back
Top Bottom