"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

I dunno Fry, The Rhino I'm growing has a VERY sativa pheno. very thin airy sparse looking plants, but in the last few weeks those buds really fatten up and become dense. I bet your strain will be similar becasue of the AK influence like your saying. It's funny, cause' it just looks odd to see such a weak looking plant bust out the big nugs. lol I'm rooting for that scenario anywho.!
:cheer::cheer:

It's your word I'm counting on man, don't let me down here! lol. The White Russian and the DP are both looking very dense, so I doubt they will surprise me, I'm expecting great things from those. If the buds on the AK/CL really do pop I'll need the net to hold them up, they are very thin and spindly. This is very interesting!

It's your word I'm counting on man, don't let me down here! lol. The White Russian and the DP are both looking very dense, so I doubt they will surprise me, I'm expecting great things from those. If the buds on the AK/CL really do pop I'll need the net to hold them up, they are very thin and spindly. This is very interesting!

Interesting is an understatement bro! :goodjob:

Damn Fry, This was the first time I got a view of the beast with plants awsum dude !! can't wait to see that whole set up overflowing with big dank buds !! won't be too long !!! Great job Fry , you should be proud of that job !! Hope to get something growing here this wkend ...:peace:

When I get a final weight on the smokable stuff I will hit you up for a recipe.

Alien8, Howdy again been a while , check out Michaels (frame and crap store) they have screens for silk screening that you can get a discount coupon for on line that would cost less than 20 bucks and you can screen out most of the tricks from your small buds and trim leaves, works like a charm than all you need is a small extruder to form the trichs into little hash pucks !! Cheap and easy !! I got a couple of grams from 1 grows worth of junk buds and leaves !! There are a few tutorials here on how to do it all... Most likly Roseman or Mostly Crasy I believe have them here somewhere ... Congrats on your first harvest they get easier every grow so get ready for your next go around in a couple of wks !!...:peace:

Damn Fry, This was the first time I got a view of the beast with plants awsum dude !! can't wait to see that whole set up overflowing with big dank buds !! won't be too long !!! Great job Fry , you should be proud of that job !! Hope to get something growing here this wkend ...:peace:

Excellent man, always great to hear from you. I was just thinking this morning that in another two weeks after I start flowering The Beast is going to be awful full! I know I'll be super cropping the AK/CL, damn plants, I've already toped each of the plants in at least 10 places and the damn things just keeps growing like crazy!

Alien8, Howdy again been a while , check out Michaels (frame and crap store) they have screens for silk screening that you can get a discount coupon for on line that would cost less than 20 bucks and you can screen out most of the tricks from your small buds and trim leaves, works like a charm than all you need is a small extruder to form the trichs into little hash pucks !! Cheap and easy !! I got a couple of grams from 1 grows worth of junk buds and leaves !! There are a few tutorials here on how to do it all... Most likly Roseman or Mostly Crasy I believe have them here somewhere ... Congrats on your first harvest they get easier every grow so get ready for your next go around in a couple of wks !!...:peace:

Thanks sir. I have all that stuff I used it last harvest. This is in essence my second and third harvest since I had to do it week or so apart. My first one was in Feb. I bought the Michaels stuff and the press thingy from ebay from mancino. It works nicely.

I was thinking more along the lines after I do that to make some oil then a paste. I subscribe to peace man's thread and he makes something called gooey which should be easy to cook with for days like today which I need stuff to go. If I was still in NY I would take smoke with me but not here.

I need to buy a crock pot and another blender. I am not using my good blender for pot leaves. It kind of grosses me out. The funny thing is I told my partner go ahead when I buy the crock pot and use it what is the big deal. I am such an ass sometimes.

or you could make a good Cannabis Tincture. that's what i do for my girlfriend, 1/2 of everything i harvest goes into making tinctures for her. something she can take for pain where ever she is. it works very well and it's pretty easy to make

Thanks sir. I have all that stuff I used it last harvest. This is in essence my second and third harvest since I had to do it week or so apart. My first one was in Feb. I bought the Michaels stuff and the press thingy from ebay from mancino. It works nicely.

I was thinking more along the lines after I do that to make some oil then a paste. I subscribe to peace man's thread and he makes something called gooey which should be easy to cook with for days like today which I need stuff to go. If I was still in NY I would take smoke with me but not here.

I need to buy a crock pot and another blender. I am not using my good blender for pot leaves. It kind of grosses me out. The funny thing is I told my partner go ahead when I buy the crock pot and use it what is the big deal. I am such an ass sometimes.

or you could make a good Cannabis Tincture. that's what i do for my girlfriend, 1/2 of everything i harvest goes into making tinctures for her. something she can take for pain where ever she is. it works very well and it's pretty easy to make

Please go on SW, I'm begging to think you've got an awful lot to add to our little group here. A little more info on the tincture for alien please.

I will let me shave and shower 1st, the girlfriends heading over and we have a appointment tonight, but i will write up my recipe and post it.

Skin, We'd all love a good receipe for tincture, is that made with Vodka ? Alien8, so you already have done the puck hash ?, and you sound like your getting pretty good at this home grown hobby too !! You guys are all freaking me out with all this bug talk I' guess I've been lucky here so far , just that powdery mildue crap ruinied my last 4 plants !! I was too worried about smoking any of it so I just screened it for hash ,not great but it does the job !! :peace: Fry, Don't let them ladies fall over before there done !!

Okay, one more for perspective. I was checking out a couple things after coming home from happy hour and discovered this perspective I hadn't noticed before, it's pretty cool don't you think?

Okay, from left to right, AK/Cherry Lime, middle White Russian, right, Durban Poison.

I think they are kicking ass. Let's see what happens.

IMG_23002.jpg

IMG_23011.jpg

And when I think about it, these babes are 18" apart both ways to give you a little perspective, in an SH tub, diagonally, your only talk about 13" if you only have two in a tub. I've got room to grow. Just wait until this space is filled with buds the size of your leg. I've got the net to put over, funny but my "consultant" used to put his nets vertically over his plants. I told him I was doing it horizontally and guess what I saw today, he has his horizontal. Yeah, he likes to pick my brain, I'm learning that too.

I am a good designer. You've got a problem, I can solve it, the impossible just takes a little longer.

Very nice FPF! I don't think your "consultant" is the only one who likes to pick your brain. Love those pic updates. Don't think you could have hoped for better brother. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom