"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

you could use anything strong. just not flavored, 151 etc, just needs to be strong 50% plus. strong scotch fine. I dont weigh it, I use shot glasses to measure it. 1 to 4 ratio. to start with. coffee grinder, blender, just cut up really fine. what ever is best for u. depends on batch, some are 2 drops, some 4 to 6 drops. smells like alcohol but your just using a few drops so nothing to strong of a smell. depends on the person i am quick like 5minutes but remember i'm not a smoker, no tolerances built up, girlfriend with in a 1/2 hour

Skin I finally read the recipe and I am excited. That seems very easy. No pots and pans needed makes it even better. I have a few questions.
Why vodka? Can you use say scotch...just a thought would taste better.
You said to put ground stuff in jar and then add vodka. Do you weight the ground stuff? What do you grind it with?

I love the bottle with dropper idea. Does it smell like people would know what was in it? What dose would you need to medicate? How long does it take to hit you?

I am excited about making this more then the gooey to cook with. I love the idea of not having to eat to get the meds. I would rather smoke outside but not possible. I did when I first moved here with a bullet/bat in my car before getting out but I was told it is a big no no here. For me that was easy and fast. A mess load of hits when I parked and then I was out of the car. Guess a medicine dropper is the next best thing.

Skin, I meant do you weight the mj. Why does the stuff need to be grounded just curious? Most don't ground, I never know why either way.

I don't need to get high or anything just need it to help with my many issues. I have a high tolerance but just need it to work. Most pills don't work on me either the way they are suppose to tis why I switched to mj.

They refer to that as green dragon, usually, as alcohol picks up the chlorophyll too. The THC goes straight to your brain on an empty stomach.

Skin, I meant do you weight the mj. Why does the stuff need to be grounded just curious? Most don't ground, I never know why either way.

I don't need to get high or anything just need it to help with my many issues. I have a high tolerance but just need it to work. Most pills don't work on me either the way they are suppose to tis why I switched to mj.

nope, i measure it, usually in a shot glass or measuring cups. ground was the word i used, could be chopped up finely, cut up, but not just a full size bud dropped in a jar lol

Fry waiting on you to make it and I will be making it in a week when stuff is dry. I guess I could use all that brick I have instead of leaf. I wonder which is stronger. The leaves are pretty sticky but brick is still bud...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I would buy the brick just to make it at 200 bucks a 1/4 of a pound. I finally found a good source for cheap stuff.

Fry waiting on you to make it and I will be making it in a week when stuff is dry. I guess I could use all that brick I have instead of leaf. I wonder which is stronger. The leaves are pretty sticky but brick is still bud...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I would buy the brick just to make it at 200 bucks a 1/4 of a pound. I finally found a good source for cheap stuff.

Right now I don't have any bud to spare, I'll be rationing it until the next harvest. Don't get me wrong, rations are very generous, about double current consumption, but I am planning ahead.

I've got a bunch of bud leaf and I understand that would be sub-standard. Looks like I'll wait for now.

Right now I don't have any bud to spare, I'll be rationing it until the next harvest. Don't get me wrong, rations are very generous, about double current consumption, but I am planning ahead.

I've got a bunch of bud leaf and I understand that would be sub-standard. Looks like I'll wait for now.

Don't worry Fry, very shortly the Beast will have you swimming in bud!

Skin should I use brick to make the stuff? I would guess that is better then leaf but not sure. I don't want to use my harvest since I will need it only got maybe 2 ounces in total but need a week or two to see. OBW 20 grams and then whatever I get from the WW.

I got a little left but not much from last harvest since I had brought some with me when I moved.

Wow, I checked the temps in The Beast this morning and it was 70 under the lights and the res was 68, perfect operating temps. It's beginning to look like I can finally get that co2 set up. It looks like I'll be able to run the co2 during flower, that should be huge! They girls are fattening up nicely!

:thumb: You are really making me feel great about my bubble hospice FPF! It looks as though one will not make it. I change the res tomorrow so if its not completely dead it will be euthanized. I have a clone going but I'm not sure how I can tell if its ready for a net basket. It hasnt' grown any since it was cloned. Its maintaing color and stature but no growth. I have it seated in a sunleaves starter ball and have been keeping it under a moisturized dome since June 8. I hate to fool with the grow ball to inspect the roots for fear the inspection could be fatal.

What's a Father to do? :nomo:

:thumb: You are really making me feel great about my bubble hospice FPF! It looks as though one will not make it. I change the res tomorrow so if its not completely dead it will be euthanized. I have a clone going but I'm not sure how I can tell if its ready for a net basket. It hasnt' grown any since it was cloned. Its maintaing color and stature but no growth. I have it seated in a sunleaves starter ball and have been keeping it under a moisturized dome since June 8. I hate to fool with the grow ball to inspect the roots for fear the inspection could be fatal.

What's a Father to do? :nomo:

It won't grow any until you've got roots going into the water. Mine didn't do much until they hit the bottom of the tubes, but once they did watch out, they've really come around.

I hate to mess with them too, but you can give them a gentle tug and if doesn't move you've got roots. It won't hurt if you open the starter ball a little to take a look, just be gentle, don't just rip through things.

Back
Top Bottom