The Christos and the Logos

Mercury Trismagistus

One of the reasons that our world is so out of whack is that people have been cut off from a true connection to the Source of all things. A case in point is the use of the word "Christ" without having a full understanding of what this word means...or the complete history of it. It comes from the Greek word "Christos" and means the anointed one in English. Anointed with what you might ask? With the holy anointing oil whose recipe is found in the Bible. It's main ingredients are Olive Oil and Cannabis...Or Kaneh Bos as they used to call it in Aramaic. This mixture is psychoactive when rubbed into the skin in large amounts. This was done as part of a religious ceremony whose roots lie in ancient Egypt. It's aim was to bring forth the Logos..or the "word of God"...from the anointed one who would have attained what we would describe as "Christ Consciousness". This was done originally in Heliopolis at ceremonies sacred to the god Osiris.
Whether used by individual "Oracles", or by large groups... it was one of the offerings most sacred to him.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

The Nine have said that the "religion" of ancient Egypt can never be again. And I think I now understand why. It is interesting that you find your connection to the source of all things through your plants. This makes me think of the "Plant Ally" spoken of in the works of Castaneda. Indeed, all aboriginal cultures have this fundamental feature. The way that can be spoken of is not the Eternal Way, and so the various Theological Constructs come and go. But what they point to remains. And like the air we breathe, it can be only be experienced.....but not grasped.

Back
Top Bottom