The easiest way to pass a drug test.

I have never relied totally on one method. I have used the potable aqua tablets to pass a test but I also do other things to make sure. Several days before a test I increase my intake of vitamin b12 and b6. These vitamins have the effect of inhibiting the binding of THC to the fat cells. Also, drink a TON of water to flush yourself out, and take the vitamin b. so you're basically pissing water. Clean yourself out.

Also, niacin helps but don't take too much. Again, start a few days before. I keep a bottle of clean-out handy just in case. It is a creatine based drink (flavored) with heavy vitamins. The way this works is the creatine coats your stomach and urinary tract. No new leaching of THC molecules into the urine while this coating is present (time sensitive, usually a few hours). Then drink water, enough to be able to piss clean. Don't smoke prior to the test (3 days). Your levels will be too high to pass it although I know someone who passed using Vale and smoked the day of the test. Good Luck :tokin:

I've passed many drug tests for probation by simply not eating that day until after the test, and taking Ready Clean and drinking a gallon of water 3 hours before the test. I used to smoke a blunt on my way to probation also. Once your urine turns a neon orange color, your totally clean. Add 1/2 cup vinegar to gallon of water if your trying to pass the test for a job. Otherwise it will come up inconclusive and you will have to wait to apply again. The reason this works is because when they test for the presence of THC, they also test for trace elements in the urine to prove it was actually urine. If you drink a gallon of water and the creatine in the Ready Clean coats your stomach, you will basically release only water. The vinegar will increase the acidity which is part of the test for uric acid and the test will think its totally fine.

:goodluck: to all who need to follow these instructions. It worked for me 100% of the time and I smoke every day, 10+ times a day, for the past 14 years without missing more than 1 day at a time... ever. In fact as I was typing this, I took a break in the middle to smoke a bowl. If it doesn't work for you, I take no responsibility.

Ok, just so I understand this. You add 4 tabs of PA to 1 liter of water, wait 30 minutes and then drink it at least 1(?) hr before you test?...and don't take the PA Plus tabs cuz you want your urine to be yellow. Do you still drink a gallon of water before?

Ok, forget whatever I said last time about how potable aqua works to pass a test. Although the measurements were right and it does work, how I said it works is bullshit. I found out the hard way. Well, I'm still on probation because I put my trust into the pa tabs without knowing more about them. Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 milligrams of Tetraglycine Hydroperiodide (TGHP), which liberates 8 milligrams (ppm) of titratable iodine. Dissolving Potable Aqua tablets in water releases the iodine bound in the TGHP molecule.When dissolved, both diatomic iodine ((I2) and hypoiodous acid (HIO) are released. Because the tablets contain a buffer, the treated water is maintained at acidic conditions with an approximate pH level of 5.5. Diatomic iodine is more abundant than hypoiodous acid. This mixture provides adequate disinfection of most waters.Chemical reaction rates, and consequently germicidal effects, are subject to variables such as water temperature and level of contamination in the water. For this reason, two tablets of Potable Aqua and a 30-minute waiting period are required before drinking the water. The iodine works by penetrating the cell wall of the microorganism, therefore rendering it inactive. So, from what I understand, if you start to drink the before-mentioned concentrated amount (4 tabs in one liter) without waiting the recommended thirty minutes, the product will still be trying to work as it passes through your urinary system. The only way for potable aqua to work on a piss test is if the sample that you give IS the digested water containing the compound. In other words your bladder must be full of the PA piss to pass. I found this out because i had used this method 3 days after I had smoked last for a court-ordered drug evaluation LAB TEST and passed. Two days later for court, I had to take yet another test (this time on site) and failed because I hadn't done it on time for my badder to fill. Now the only downfall about PA is that the water turns yellow after dilution and tastes fuckin horrible, but still do not use the provided pa plus tabs. It will make your piss clear and you don't want that. The yellow discoloration is an advantage

when i was on probation and had to piss all they used was the little stickers on the side of cup if they turned colors ur dirty---if that is the way your p/o is testing it just plain water will work fine everytime--1 1/2-2 gallons 2-3 hours before test piss several times between drinking the water and filling the cup and your all good--it doesnt hide anything really after the 1st couple pisses your just pissing straight water out for a few hours--it's going through you fast enough it doesn't pick up any impurities on the way through---however if they are being sent out to a lab & tested then you really have a great thing going with the tablets--if the plain water in excess is used for a test that is sent to a lab--you will pass but will usually have to retake the test cuz they'll report that the sample was diluted,this sometimes works if you just need another week to actually be clean--but dont use this method and smoke again right away--i used this method for a job(lab tested)and passed got hired & 3 weeks later after smoking everyday allday since passing they came during work hours and took me to the clinic to retake it because they said it came back as being diluted,needless to say i got fired 3 days later when the results came in

I have a friend who uses antibiotics to mask the marijuana during urine tests. It works for him but I advice you to not smoke marijuana 2 days before the test. So you will only be positive for antibiotics and not marijuana. Just tell then you have an infection or something that's why your taking those medication.

Back
Top Bottom