The Flip

randall1966

Afternoon Everyone, well looking for advice on the Flip, these plants are 74 days from seedling and have been fed ff grow big the last 5-6 weeks , I'm ready to flip them , got cal/mag in and ready to use, also have tiger bloom here , any way was hoping to get advice on these nutes and ur flipping sop
I have a scrog I'm going to lower tonight and feed, seen where people shut the light down for a cpl days ,?? Was also thinking of adding a pre bloom called flip from manna, anyone heard of it?
Thx for reading hope to hear from you all

have been fed ff grow big the last 5-6 weeks

No Big Bloom?
Fox Farms said:
Our special, micro-brewed formula incorporates earthworm castings, bat guano and other high test organic ingredients that offer a full range of nutrients. Norwegian kelp improves nutrient uptake and increases yields. Rock phosphate helps transfer energy from one part of the plant to another, which means bigger buds and more fragrant flowers. Registered CDFA Organic Input Material."

seen where people shut the light down for a cpl days ,?

If you're asking for opinions on that, mine is that 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness is enough to start the whole flowering thing in a mature plant, lol - and that the 24 (12 hours x 2 days) extra hours of light-energy would be useful to it ;) .

YMMV, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom