The friendly 420 carpenter

bill ding

Hello all, I recently built a grow room for a dispensary in North Hollywood, CA. I am 420 friendly and have my card. I insulated an existing rear room in an old building. It had no dry wall on the walls, it was old and decrepit and had a high cathedral ceiling. Giving my client what they wanted I built a lower ceiling, added backing for the lamps to be hung later, then insulated all the walls and ceiling. I then applied dry wall to ceiling and the walls. Next I hung all of the lamps with fasteners into the backing I installed earlier into the ceiling. Applied mylar to all walls, cut in an air conditioner to an existing wall. Cut vents into an existing wall for the filter and fan.
I can build larger rooms into smaller rooms, build rooms in warehouses or big buildings. Secure and private.
I am just wondering how many people out there that I am totally down for have the daunting task of setting up these kinds of rooms? Which is childs play for me. I have been a carpenter for 20 years and a 420 smoker for 30.

I am the friendly 420 carptenter, Bill Ding.

haha funny name, i bet there are some bill ding's out there lol

i just recently got my medical marijuana card. love going to dispensary to get my stuff!but i live in a small apt.ive been up and down in this little place lookin for a spot to grow my own,zilch!no room for it.so im allowed to grow 6 plants and cant.goin 2 the dispensary can be expensive.what can i do?can i have a caretaker?and how can i meet one?if someone could explain how this works ill love ya!i need my weed!

hello, and welcome to the show,there are alot of good people here

Back
Top Bottom