The Little Amazon Welcomes All Visitors!

Looking Nice bro! Your girls turned out great, I've had really good results using that Heavy 16. I have a 3x3 as well, and that's where my P450 is. I ran just that when I had 2 plants in there. When I added a few more I put a 400 hps in there also. When I was debating on what LED to get. I was asking what they recommended for the size of my tent and they said a P300 or P450. I could probably fit them both in that tent if I wanted. I have a 2x4x5 tent I use to veg and I have a HO T5 and that P300 and that works perfect in there. IMO from when I was looking and trying to decide what to get. It seemed as if the light's from Advanced and Platinum look and seem pretty close to the same, except the price. I know LEDs are expensive, but with a 5 year warranty and the results, I have a feeling you'll be happy with your choice no matter which one you get, as long as it's a good quality one. Like you said, I haven't heard anyone complaining about their LED...I think that's speaks a lot about the results right there. Hope that helps and doesn't make your decision harder!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom