The lowest odor strain for a Zero odor control grow?

Yeah I think low odor is a thing of the past. No money in a stealth strain anymore. Now strength and flavor are money and with that comes smell. Thank god for charcoal filters.

Been growing Lebanese Red landraces this past year. Seeds sourced from the Bekaa Valley. EXTREMELY low odor. Lemony floral scented, no reek. No need for filters.

Another low odor strain is the Durban Poison from Amsterdam. It is a cross with de-skunked skunk weed, and has little of the landrace Durban smell to it and no skunk at all.

...also, if what I sampled last year was any indication of the general status of things, little of the Durban magic to it.

I don't know if there really is such a thing as a "zero odor" grow unless one takes the usual steps (IOW, carbon filtration of the grow space's exhaust). I've had various plants growing that didn't scream, "CANNABIS!" but still noticed a more or less immediate "general plant smell" just after the lights shut off each day. Didn't smell like cannabis, per se, but it was somewhat reminiscent of walking into any commercial plant nursery - which might cause one's guests to wonder, especially if the home's public spaces were obviously bereft of houseplants, lol.

Back
Top Bottom