The Mustard Tiger's First Dirty Indoor LED Grow - Fall 2016 - Extra Greasy!

friend, seriously, go with your instincts,, you need volatile butane in your life like you need another hole in yer head. even the most experienced are nuts for using that stuff, or similars,, sheesh,, we just tryin to grow a plant is all, not take out the neighbourhood

my trimmings go to hash,, a simple method that works great,, simply amazingly simple

Yeah I have been getting that feeling. Hash it is! Blowing myself up and the friendlies around me wouldn't sit well. I will take a gander at this guide. Thanks for posting! It's much appreciated. :thanks:

Hubby was talking about the same thing yesterday, I didn't know what he was referring to since he uses Greek names for things,
started googling his explanation to what he wants and ended up with,,bubble hash...anyway found a good video too

If you google " Gumby Bubble Hash Method" You will see it.

Hey yeah Im actually going to be doing almost exactly whats shown in this video

Looks like a good method. :thumb:

And you can buy all that stuff on Amazon:

Bubble Machine 5 Gallon 8 Bag Ice Bubble Bags Mixing Kit - 5 Gallon Portable Mini Bubble Washing Machine- Herbal Extractor

1666644197052.png

Hey Hey!

Good news arrived in the mail! I finally got my seeds. It was a long wait but I think it will be worth it.

Thanks to The Single Seed Centre!:bravo:

They sent 'em out in this:
IMG_20161122_114634923.jpg

And inside in between two mouse pads was this!
IMG_20161122_114743287.jpg

Sometimes the best way to hide something is not to hide it at all...

I'm very excited, but I have a lot of new growth right now so maybe I should wait to germinate these? I dunno...

I am working on an overall update for later on today.

Until then! :Namaste:

Flowering Day 44

Hello! Hope you are well!

Everything is looking good. Did some shopping online and got some necessary things I’ve been missing. Got a tray to trim in and some clippers and I purchased a new wall fan. The old one was too small for the room. It will be used in the veg. tent now. Also, a magnifying lense, and a drying rack that I prob didn’t need but will be nice cause I can hang it out of the way.

Got some items for making bubble hash. Mesh bags and a washing machine thingy from the bubblebagdude. (Posted a link from Amazon couple posts ago) I feel that’s the best way to go for now to get the max out of my trim. I would make the edibles but I’m a large man and it takes more for me to eat than the normal person and get the benefits. At least that’s what my experience has been.

I read that hash making guide and it is pretty much exactly how I’ve seen it done before. Seems straight forward. I would do it by hand, but I have a chronic chest injury and I thought this machine would be better for the job and safer for me.

Got those seeds in the mail today. Quite exciting. Let’s see here, ordered Nov. 1st, they shipped out the 10th, and I received them on the 22nd. 21 days, not too bad for a cash order to the UK. I would recommend then to anyone. And prob will purchase from them again. Of course that’s if the seeds are good. Now it’s up to the seeds to perform…

Still not sure if I should sprout these little buggers or hold on to em for a couple weeks? I really wanna sprout em but I have so much growth going right now…

Can you clone a autoflower? I got one seed free., Dr. Kripplings OG Kush (which I can’t find anywhere online). Thinking about sprouting that if anything just because I’m interested.

On to the pics!

The clones are fully on their way and are growing healthy. Whew, was touch and go there for a while. It looks like the I’ve gotten 3 of the 4 seeds from my buddy to sprout. These were the three that had a taproot. The other one that didn’t have a taproot I wanted to see if I could just use the humidity of the medium to get the seed to crack. It looks like it did if I look close. I’ll find out tomorrow. A whole lotta new growth coming up and I’m super excited.
20161121_190919_HDR.jpg

20161121_190849_HDR.jpg

Is this a Mag deficiency?
wefwf.PNG

The Indica is thickening up and some of the pistils are turning orange on the tops of all the buds and the sugar crystals are forming everywhere. That’s good, means were nearing the finish line! Can’t wait!
121078.jpg

20161121_185603_HDR.jpg
20161121_185532_HDR.jpg

Look at those crystals. Never knew B/W photos of cannabis would be so cool.
151014.jpg

This is that sativa that I thought was gonna be a disappointment. But after removing all that lower growth, she has turned around and is filling out nicely.
20161121_185636_HDR.jpg

The other two sativas are looking rather intense. The pistils are super long and I think the calyxes are going to fatten up. You can just tell they are gonna fill in. I know they are going to take longer now. Nivek mentioned that in an earlier reply and I totally agree. I reformulated the excel file for a 12-week flower cycle for growing sativas and have a separate 9/10-week tab for indicas.
20161121_185641_HDR.jpg
20161121_185741_HDR.jpg
20161121_185750_HDR.jpg
20161121_185803_HDR.jpg

I'm having so much fun doing this! I have found my calling... I feel peace.

Well that’s about it for meow. Take care!:Namaste:

:hug: It is the most beautiful feeling to grow. I drink my morning coffee as I look at them. I smile and feel happy:)
I was looking in on bubble hash too. Need more grow first. Will be fun watching/. Good luck:thumb:

:hug: It is the most beautiful feeling to grow. I drink my morning coffee as I look at them. I smile and feel happy:)
I was looking in on bubble hash too. Need more grow first. Will be fun watching/. Good luck:thumb:

you'll forget about bubble hash if you forego the whole lungs route all together and make yourself some decarboxylated tincture. A few drops under the tongue and 5 minutes later you could be on a journey in your mind.

Grats MustardTiger, colas look good. I'd expect nothing less from a topshelf led product. :bravo:

you'll forget about bubble hash if you forego the whole lungs route all together and make yourself some decarboxylated tincture. A few drops under the tongue and 5 minutes later you could be on a journey in your mind.

Grats MustardTiger, colas look good. I'd expect nothing less from a top shelf led product. :bravo:

Thanks, :thanks:
You know I forgot about tincture. I never made it but I was going to a long time ago. Can you make this with clippings and such?

:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:
I didnt know Viparspectra was considered a topshelf led... LOL. They arent sponsored here so I dont talk about em much. I bought em before I ever thought of doing a journal and knowing there were sponsors. I got em cause I did the research and for the price they seems good for 5W diodes. Little on the light side of the red spectrum, but I think the grow shows how much that matters. These buds are just as full as any other.

Ive thought about getting one more Viparspectra, but my oldest one started rattling in the one of the fans. Only had em about 2-3 months...Got me a little shook to tell you the truth(no pun intended). We'll see how it goes. 3 year warranty, and Ive heard good things about their customer service. This was another reason I bought from them. Amazon is also pretty good about dealing with issues too.

Been running through the idea of getting another led with a higher red spectrum as a little booster to the others. Nothing to fantastic. Been banging around the idea of getting 3000k led strips and lining them on a 1x6 and hanging them vertically on the walls.

Maybe I should wait and see how the next grow goes. Im going to try to make sure the cancopy is much, much lower. This 5 foot tall business is not what i was expecting. Looks like a Christmas tree. Hmmm, maybe I should hang some ornaments on it...
:xmas:

I kinda do that too, take big hits. :roorrip: It's meditative just to be there and watch nature do its thing. Good to breathe on em too right?

Hey, did you mean you need more grow for hash, or that I need more grow?

Cause if I need more grow, then challenge accepted!!! :) j/k LOLOLOL moar grow it is.

I started LST on some of the clones tonight. I'm going for more a controlled grow this next time.

Speaking of new growth... Do you, or anyone else know if you supposed to start a new journal for new grows or just continue one long journal?

I think it would be advantageous to start a new one each new cycle just to keep em separated. But I can also see keeping it all one journal cause they are all going at the same time... I dunno.

Thanks for stickin around! :thanks:

Journaling, like growing, takes time, and good journaling, like good growing, takes even mlre time,, so,,

How much time ya gots??

Some folks have several journals going,, but it take tremendous effort, indeed,,,

Quality over quantity, near every time,, cheers

Thanks, :thanks:
You know I forgot about tincture. I never made it but I was going to a long time ago. Can you make this with clippings and such?

the most important process is the decarb of your clippings or buds before making edibles. that way you will absorb the THC because THCA is not bioavailable.

I will be picking up some bottles of extraction food quality alcohol this weekend and giving this a go to tell you guys what's up :bongrip:

I am going to have some more clippings soon. Tincture is next project.:thanks:

Agree birdy, I have done oil, me and the missus both love the oil, now time to try something new. Tho I have no real idea what a tincture is oil infused in oil iguess. I know nothing tho. Nothing

great thread birdie.

i love my bong rips but the old lungs won't last forever if I keep doing it every day.

keep us updated if you make any attempts at tincture :thumb:

Thanks very much for the link,, very interested in this,, sweetsue has experience here as well,, i will be checking her classroom soon,, she is one heck of a teach,, indeed

Back
Top Bottom