2014/2015 - DrVerdeThumb - Organic Soil - Indoor Grow - First Grow

Hey Guys, sorry it's been forever since I've updated. I started a new job and loving it. So. I have two sets of clones, two different ages. One I have started LST, you can see her tied down. The others (the older ones) I have started pinching back. And the younger ones are looking good. I didn't think I was going to get a good clone of the HOG plant. but I got 2 that were looking bad, When they got the LED lamp they perked up. I am going to need ANOTHER tent, because I am going to run out of room in a few weeks when these clones get bigger, and I pull new clones. I am working on plans for a permanent grow room which i am hoping to have 300ft2 but its still a few months out.
The first ladies are 32 days into Flowering and showing nice, I keep them cut back pretty good, and left a lot of the popcorn bud lower branches on, since it's not for retail. The canopy isn't super even but I only have another 15" before they hit the top. They are producing some nice flowers. They are everywhere, next one I amd going to do a scrog/picnh back to keep them lower but focus on just the nice big tops. we will see. Well here are some pictures. Enjoy

P3060570.JPG
P3060569.JPG
P3060568.jpg
P3060564.jpg
P3060562.jpg
P3060557.jpg
P3060554.JPG

ok ok, Sorry guys. This new job is A LOT more time consuming. So since last update, I've decided to construct a specific area in the house for growing, it's a slow going. All of my clones got Huge, and I ended up pulling a few I liked to be mothers, and put them in a new ghetto cabinet, so I can put the others in flower. The main flower tent is WAY to crowded, i never realized how much these would grow once i threw the lights, so I wanted to get these clones into 12/12 before they got any bigger.

So, I have two 3x3 tents, now both in flower, one is going to be ready in 7-14 days, and the other in 8 weeks. I also have a bunch of stuff ordered to set up a more permanent area, a dry area.

As for my ghetto tent for the moms, I used insulation with foil on it, and literally duct taped it together, It is holding steady at 77, and the RH is low at 35% but I can't get it higher. Ventilation is adequte but have two 120mm fans due in tuesday.

Once I set up new room, that shelf will hold clones on the shelf in a humidity dome, and underneath I can put them once they are big enough and then move them to veg room. Took me about an hr to set up.

here are some pictures.
This is the shelf/clone shelf/current mother holder

P3290580.JPG

P3290581.JPG

Here are the clones, that went into 12/12 yesterday.
P3290579.JPG

Here are a few bud pics, YES i am aware how much better this grow would have went if i had even light, I messed up my prunning except for the HOG plant (she looks great), I also let them get too big before i flipped the switch. there are 6 plants in there.

P3290572.JPG

P3290575.jpg

P3290573.jpg

Looking good. Your career path nearly matches mine in both duration & expansion. Started with to seeds in Home Depot buckets under CFL, but quickly turned into 1200W of LED lights in a 4x4 tent I use for autos and vegging photos, and a 2x4 tent with a 600W LED I use for flowering photos. Having the income to dedicate to the hobby makes a massive difference.

I just brought in my first harvest, 2 oz of the best weed I've ever touched. Everyone I shared it with asked where they could buy some. If they only knew...

Looking good. Your career path nearly matches mine in both duration & expansion. Started with to seeds in Home Depot buckets under CFL, but quickly turned into 1200W of LED lights in a 4x4 tent I use for autos and vegging photos, and a 2x4 tent with a 600W LED I use for flowering photos. Having the income to dedicate to the hobby makes a massive difference.

I just brought in my first harvest, 2 oz of the best weed I've ever touched. Everyone I shared it with asked where they could buy some. If they only knew...

Im with you man. It started with a small project. Now I've got 3 led lights 2 tents. Fertilizers. Lighting everywhere and building a special room. I have my first harvest coming in next 2 weeks and I'm literally shaking from excitement. Its just awesome they started as little seeds and next week I'll be harvesting bud.

Having the income Def helps. I don't have to think when I spend 200 on a new pH meter. Or this or that. It's a hobby like anything else, but I hate golf.

Next week I should have some photos. This week I have to make up a drying area. I've got a great idea for that as well.

So guys I am done. It's been 30 days and just super busy. I ended up with about 4 oz dry weight. PLUS 2 entire plants that I cut up and going to use for bubble hash. for edibles. The buds are airy, and light. Light and nutes were an issue towards the end. they never filled out.

So here they are. The pics of the newly flowering plants are clones i cut a while ago and have been in 12/12 for 4 weeks as of yesterday. I put them into 12/12 MUCH sooner, and controling the height to keep an even canopy.

The other picture, are the 4 mothers I am keeping.

AND the grow room is coming along.

20150416_184108.jpg
20150416_184006.jpg
20150416_180935.jpg
20150416_180930.jpg

thanks for anyone keeping an eye out on my first grow. I am addicted to this now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

i went with attitude seed bank took aabout 6 buisness days to get to me

Back
Top Bottom