First Grow Journal: Bag Seed

So everyone knows its been 6 weeks since germination and both plant are females. Also about to be the 1st day 12/12 hours light cycle which mean its flowering time since i have limited space. Next grow would be some autoflowers already have the next set up keep it a secret until these journal is done!!!

Imo i would not flip to flower unless you dont care about yield at all they are still very small.
I know bro plants are about 10 inches in height and only have a 4 feet tent

If it was me i would keep lsting them to keep them short.

Have you ever thought about getting a better light? Those blurple light are not great.
yea i have im on a budget just working wat i have right now than next setup is a whole lot better already

Thanks bro I already know...like I said I already have the next set up going use auto flowers next and bigger tent this time and better light going still keep this small tent for seedling and to dry

So everyone it's the 2nd day of flowering, it is hard not to open grow tent because I love to look at my plants but it's going be worth it. Have my times from 8pm to 8am well everyone's relaxing for bed and still sleeping. Ready for these first 2 weeks to watch these lady's stretch and grow than watch flower. Post some pictures tomorrow for you guys can see how they're looking. Like I said before thank you guys for staying up to date with me and my grow journal. Much appreciated!!! :420::volcano-smiley::bong::blunt::roorrip::blunt:

First grow journal - Bag Seeds
  • Tents size - 2x2x4
  • Light- VS600 Dimmable Viparspecturm watt LED light full spectrum
  • Incline fan with exhaust with speed control
  • 2 small fans for airflow
  • Temperature and humidity monitor
  • Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil
  • 3 gallon Breathable Fabric Pots
Week 1 Flowering - Day 3

Girls looking good and smell keeps building up and getting stronger. Add my organic nutrients Brewers Yeast like I said has main and micro nutritions besides Nitrogen but use coffee grains for that. Plants grow about a inch today so it's looking good with the Stretch going get bigger the days to come can't wait to watch them grow. Low Stress Training coming out pretty good so far. Here's some pictures from today let me know what you guys think. Also again thank you guys for staying with me through this grow and helping out with the questions I need help with.

IMG_20210504_154343498_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210504_154340765_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210504_154337848_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210504_154334417_HDR.jpg

Girls are looking good watered couple days ago and soil still wet, so I'll water tomorrow. First plant is getting taller it grow about 4 inches in a week and the other plant have got a lot more bushy and height wise grow about 3 inches. The smell is getting stronger every day got about maybe another week for the stretching stage to continue. Can't wait to start seeing them buds form and start feeling the stickiness. Here's some pictures guys okay let me know how they looking.

IMG_20210507_142037637.jpg

IMG_20210507_142035234.jpg

Tents size - 2x2x4
Light- VS600 Dimmable Viparspecturm watt LED light full spectrum
Incline fan with exhaust with speed control
2 small fans for airflow
Temperature and humidity monitor
Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil
3 gallon Breathable Fabric Pots

Week 2 Flowering - Day 2

Hey guys been a while since the last post but girls are looking good and growing their about to start forming buds next week I feel it. LoL. Did the Brewer's Yeast on Friday last week and about to do it tomorrow again once I water again. No deficiencies so far, been cutting fan leaves throughout the week to help the light get to the other buds site's read that only do this if their blocking the light to get to the buds. I know I should post more about the process of when doing trimming or anything but I work and been busy guys. I hope everyone had a good mother's day. Let me know what to expect during the budding process guys. Here some pictures guys

IMG_20210511_182054117.jpg

IMG_20210511_182051273.jpg

• Tents size - 2x2x4
  • Light- VS600 Dimmable Viparspecturm watt LED light full spectrum
  • Incline fan with exhaust with speed control
  • 2 small fans for airflow
  • Temperature and humidity monitor
  • Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil
  • 3 gallon Breathable Fabric Pots
Week 3 Flowering - Day 1

Girls still looking good gave it water and brewers yeast yesterday for feeding. No deficiencies which is good. Starting to see the budlets start forming next should start seeing buds and smell be a lot more pleasant. About 2-3 more weeks before harvest. On May 21st going finish doing the Schwazzing Technique which is a 2 time process only trim fans leaves. On the 1st day of Flowering than on the 21st day. Going take pictures through out the process of doing so. It saying to take up to 30% but only going do about less than 20% of fan leaves. Mainly going aim to take hand size leave off. This technique says it can increase bud yield by 30-40% helps with growers with less place. Here's some pictures guys

IMG_20210516_084742751.jpg

IMG_20210516_084740133.jpg

IMG_20210516_084732883_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210516_084727050_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210516_084710332_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210516_084703700_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom