First Journal, Bag Seeds

Water temps stay 72-73 with lights on, I imagine they go down with lights off but can’t check unfortunately lol
That’s not horrible, I’ve heard people run much higher with hydro guard. I’m not one that likes to test fate though lol with that said, if you are you could probably get away with a few more degrees higher if you keep supplementing hydro guard. However, I do not recommend doing that, as you are fine where you are right now. But you could turn up intensity on the light for one hour, just to test it, and see what your water temps are then. If they aren’t too bad then maybe you decide it’s in your best interest to run a little more light. Just do a little experimenting, for a short period so not to stress the plants if you do decide to do that. If you keep doing what your doing your going to get some good buds, those plants are very healthy. The only thing that will effect your quality/yield is mainly genetics and lighting, other then that your doing everything you can for them. :thumb:

Gotta love amazon and their Sunday delivery’s
image.jpg

I would liked to have waited longer before flower, but I’m to impatient lol and I have a gelato already in veg,only like a week or 2, waiting for the tent, so she is gonna b a beast by the time they r done lol

Take my input with a grain of salt and a shot of penicillin but I’d do some pruning down below on the leaves that aren’t getting light and probably won’t contribute anything when you get to flowering since they will have a big canopy of leaves above them anyway. Would help stimulate those shoots to grow upward some more as well. :Rasta:

Guess I should wait another week or two before I put that net it there, lol I
image.jpg
ordered one with smaller netting for next time, these girls r gonna b on the smaller side I think, I was just impatient and flipped lol

Ya a longer veg time would have given much bigger plants for sure, at least you now you know for next time. Plus your still going to get some great bud out of this harvest and it’s just more experience to aid you in your future grows.

I got this girl in the closet vegging, she is next in line, so I was feeling the pressure lol I just quadlined her today

Attachments

• 17223AD3-0AA9-4841-BD83-F2FE9E7ECCA9.jpeg
    17223AD3-0AA9-4841-BD83-F2FE9E7ECCA9.jpeg
    527.2 KB · Views: 45
  • A462EBFD-487E-41A0-8165-B81DBDC0E378.jpeg
    A462EBFD-487E-41A0-8165-B81DBDC0E378.jpeg
    706.9 KB · Views: 54
So I took this cutting yesterday morning, how long would it take to die if it wasn’t gonna make it?
image.jpg
Could take a week or two to tell depending on the environment. If you have a clear glass or bottle to put on top of it you'd increase your odds a bit... keeping the humidity as close to 100% as possible will allow it to absorb some water through it's leaves and buy it time to develop roots.

Back
Top Bottom