First Grow Journal: Bag Seed

mgom21519

First grow journal - Bag Seeds
  • Tents size - 2x2x4
  • Light- VS600 Dimmable Viparspecturm watt LED light full spectrum
  • Incline fan with exhaust with speed control
  • 2 small fans for airflow
  • Temperature and humidity monitor

This is my first grow tent I have grown before from 2 plant outside and 1 indoor without any tent and it grow good and nice wish I have pictures of it. I do have a lot of knowledge of Marijuana the plant itself and have read a lot of growing it as well. Like I said this is my first actually grow tent. I was told the strain before just can't remember as I said these were just seeds found in a bag. I did have a little grow before this one but didn't grow right so start fresh and have everything needed this time. Pick these bag seeds because I like the smell and effect I get off it so why not try it lol.

Far I germinated the seemed for 3 days and put them in soil a week from today. So I'm going on week 2 on seedling stage. I lowered my light earlier today so the light can help boost it's growth a little more quicker. I'm going do 24 hours light for another day and keep at 18/6 light schedule. My plan is to hope at least 2 out of the 4 are females so I can grow 2 plants in the tent. Once I found out the sex I'll top the females to bush the plant out. Not going speak much more yet until the sex comes to be but I'll keep these updated every 2 days. Wish me luck and if you read my journal thank you and if you have any suggestions to help me with my grow please info me.

IMG_20210410_013146271_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210410_013142570.jpg

IMG_20210407_114329202.jpg

• Tents size - 2x2x4

This is my first grow tent I have grown before from 2 plant outside and 1 indoor without any tent and it grow good and nice wish I have pictures of it. I do have a lot of knowledge of Marijuana the plant itself and have read a lot of growing it as well. Like I said this is my first actually grow tent. I was told the strain before just can't remember as I said these were just seeds found in a bag. I did have a little grow before this one but didn't grow right so start fresh and have everything needed this time. Pick these bag seeds because I like the smell and effect I get off it so why not try it lol.

Far I germinated the seemed for 3 days and put them in soil a week from today. So I'm going on week 2 on seedling stage. I lowered my light earlier today so the light can help boost it's growth a little more quicker. I'm going do 24 hours light for another day and keep at 18/6 light schedule. My plan is to hope at least 2 out of the 4 are females so I can grow 2 plants in the tent. Once I found out the sex I'll top the females to bush the plant out. Not going speak much more yet until the sex comes to be but I'll keep these updated every 2 days. Wish me luck and if you read my journal thank you and if you have any suggestions to help me with my grow please info me.

Glad you got a journal going. Hope those ladies are beasts for you. Happy growing friend.
Bill

• Tents size - 2x2x4

Are you growing in soil.?

• Tents size - 2x2x4
  • Foxfarm Ocean Forest soil
Week 2 - Day 1 of seedling
Got the main traditional leaves coming in. Added a little coffee grains on top of soil to let it slow soak into the soil and let the nitrogen from the coffee grain boost some of the growth. This my first tent growing going do a little organic method for nutritions, i know it's a little risky since don't know how much of nutrition I'll be giving them but using a little common sense and a little goes a long way. Beside coffee grains not going add anything else. Here's some pictures for today. Let me know if I'm doing okay so far and have any suggestions.

IMG_20210410_154225441_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210410_154222008_HDR.jpg

Anyone has any homemade ways to nutritionis for the plant I'm on a buget right now want to see how good of a yeild I can make with less money so if I can I can grow a good yeild on a buget than I can really grow good weed when I get some good name brand nutritions

check out @NuttyProfessor . He does teas and ferments all natural. Great stuff.
His journal has everything you need.
Bill

check out @NuttyProfessor . He does teas and ferments all natural. Great stuff.
His journal has everything you need.
Bill
Did a lot of research for homemade natural fertilizer and came across brewers yeast it's a yeast that's 100% organic and it's a all purpose fertilizer which can be used through out the whole life cycle but at the same time as I said going use some common sense for measurements its contains the 3 main nutrition NPK and also micronutrients for the plant as well going use it every other day though since it's still a seedling

• Tents size - 2x2x4
Seedling Week 2 - Day 3
Looks good so far, what do you guys think? There's one seedling that's not really grown it's not dying but not growing not sure why the growth stopped but the other 3 looks good. Been doing the same basic haven't added no more coffee grains been spraying with a little mix of brewers yeast, helps keeping them nice and strong. Post more picture in another 3 days or so. Let me know if they look good for 10 old seedling!!!

IMG_20210412_101959858_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210412_101956657.jpg

• Tents size - 2x2x4
Seedling Week 2 - Day 3
Looks good so far, what do you guys think? There's one seedling that's not really grown it's not dying but not growing not sure why the growth stopped but the other 3 looks good. Been doing the same basic haven't added no more coffee grains been spraying with a little mix of brewers yeast, helps keeping them nice and strong. Post more picture in another 3 days or so. Let me know if they look good for 10 old seedling!!!

IMG_20210412_101959858_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210412_101956657.jpg
They look great compared to mine. All 5 died.
The one that stalled, is it possible its a bit overwatered?

• Tents size - 2x2x4
Seedling Week 2 - Day 3
Come to find out this is Week 2 - Day 3 lol so this is the 10th day (put into soil till now). I was 3 days to far but either way after 10 days I think the girls are coming good. Not sure if they are male or females yet but hopefully. The fourth plant end up have root mold so it was dying, of course took it out and rather use the light to the one that are growing good. Been doing the same thing right now looks like seedling come have a lil low ph level so went organic and of course used a lil pee with water and added into soil just a lil not to much beside that end up using regular water for now on. Than once vegetation stage comes in going back and use my Brewer Yeast and water mix.

IMG_20210414_124559258.jpg

IMG_20210414_124551501.jpg

IMG_20210414_085206717.jpg

IMG_20210414_085201113.jpg

IMG_20210414_082852998.jpg

IMG_20210412_221316689_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210412_221314614_HDR.jpg

• Tents size - 2x2x4
Seedling Week 3 - Day 1

On Monday about to transplant these ladies into 1 gallon breathable fabric pots than into 5 gallons. There looking good into vegetations stage starting Monday they been grown quick and fast. Seems like their already females been doing research and i guess within 3-4 weeks males will start showing and females start showing about 5-6 weeks from germinating. They looking good they no longer have any deficiencies so far but here do picture give me your judgements on how they look and wat I can do in vegetation stage. Also, need help on the best nutrients to give it? If you know any good brand that you used let me know

IMG_20210417_172116997_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210417_172114055.jpg

IMG_20210417_172107368.jpg

IMG_20210417_172103327.jpg

IMG_20210417_172059536.jpg

• Tents size - 2x2x4
Vegetation Week 1 - Day 1

Been 28 days in total from germination with 3 weeks in soil. Been doing a lot of research so by what I read the sex of a seed is already final since the beginning. So male plants should start showing around 3-4 weeks from germinating and females should start showing 4-6 weeks. Still don't fully know the sex of these plants but feeling real good that their females. Started with 4 plants one was stun and wouldn't make it. The 3rd one had spider mites so tossed it out quick. Down to the finally 2. Ready to top them but waiting for the sex. Give it about another 2 weeks to be on the safe side. Here they look have more pictures tomorrow. Nice green, bushy, 6 nob coming out and there about 5 inches tall. Their both pretty close on size. Transplanted them into a 1 gallon breathable fabric pots. Need advice for the vegetation stages. Please like to know.

IMG_20210421_190752345_HDR.jpg

• Tents size - 2x2x4
Vegetation Week 1 - Day 1

Been 28 days in total from germination with 3 weeks in soil. Been doing a lot of research so by what I read the sex of a seed is already final since the beginning. So male plants should start showing around 3-4 weeks from germinating and females should start showing 4-6 weeks. Still don't fully know the sex of these plants but feeling real good that their females. Started with 4 plants one was stun and wouldn't make it. The 3rd one had spider mites so tossed it out quick. Down to the finally 2. Ready to top them but waiting for the sex. Give it about another 2 weeks to be on the safe side. Here they look have more pictures tomorrow. Nice green, bushy, 6 nob coming out and there about 5 inches tall. Their both pretty close on size. Transplanted them into a 1 gallon breathable fabric pots. Need advice for the vegetation stages. Please like to know.

IMG_20210421_190752345_HDR.jpg
Hey @mgom21519 cute garden. What advice would you like regarding veg?
Bill

Anything you feel that will help? The main common mistakes made? Also which is a all in one fertilizer for the nutritionist?
For ease of use @Geoflora in the bomb. Sprinkle on top of your soil and just add water when needed.
I might move the light closer. How far is it?
Also 1 gal is small. Minimum I would say is 3 but I don't like to use anything smaller than 5 gal. Big roots = big fruits.
I use Roots excelurator gold once a week on all my girls.
Also potassium silicate to improve cell wall strength. Ever week or so.
Check Geoflora and we have great seed sponsors, do your self a favor for your next grow order some fems with good genetics, honestly the best thing you could do.
I understand the appeal of growing bag seed to start. But now your investing alot of time and money in a bag seed that could be male, hermie or be just plain crap. At the end of 4 months work you got the experience great but nothing to show for it. I made that mistake so I'm just sharing my thoughts on bag seed.
Happy growing friend
Bill

Bet bro thanks for the advice. I just picked the bag seeds cuz if they are female and i can get the grow good than I know I can grow about anything lol. But I'll look into that Geoflora. By next week should know the sex hopefully it's on the 6th nob working on the 7th but I'm about to look Into the Geoflora

Bet bro thanks for the advice. I just picked the bag seeds cuz if they are female and i can get the grow good than I know I can grow about anything lol. But I'll look into that Geoflora. By next week should know the sex hopefully it's on the 6th nob working on the 7th but I'm about to look Into the Geoflora
I have my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully they are ladies.
Bill

U will find out as soon as u flip to 12/12 ,lol that's wot I did on my first bagseed grow ,best of luck

Back
Top Bottom