Catman's Closet - Bag Seed - LED Grow — First Grow - 2014

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

*Ahem*

This last post id for Obi Wan

I am keeping my word Obi! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mostly dried Hazel decarboxylated for 15 minutes at 225 degrees.
Sauteed in grass fed butter from local dairy and a bit of virgin olive oil on medium low for a good while until Hazel is dark and the butter is bright, bright green. Add the 2 eggs, salt/pepper, cayenne and paprika.

31551.jpg

The results are much better that I thought they would be (!!!)

Duuuude this is hazel?! That sounds soooooooooo good!

Duuuude this is hazel?! That sounds soooooooooo good!

Yes - that is a good portion of Hazel. I believe in medical edibles so much that I replied to Obi earlier that even if Hazel turned out male I'd still eat him!

In my late teens early 20's (late 70' early 80's) I helped a neighbor friend make scrambled eggs with shake. We had this down to an art and had a great summer! Still works!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I must admit, it does sound pretty tasty! I wish we could have shared it. You have reminded me to always keep an open mind.

/Obi Wan

I must admit, it does sound pretty tasty! I wish we could have shared it. You have reminded me to always keep an open mind.

/Obi Wan

Always keep an open mind!

I'd give an "edible and smoke" review, but my tolerance is so Fantastically Low that it would really do no good to anyone. Suffice it to say my expectation of that egg dinner was basically to feel sick from chlorophyll. But, I was ridiculously couch locked and stoned. Could not walk past the front porch. What an awesome night. Thank you Hazel my friend.

:)

Experimented with making cannabutter. Need to learn dosage!

Seeds have arrived. Auto grow next...

Autos grow real nice under led I've just harvested most of mine, sweet seeds are a really good breed you should take a look at there auto strains too, I don't know where you are but attitude seeds are really good! You also get lots of freebies too.

Autos grow real nice under led I've just harvested most of mine, sweet seeds are a really good breed you should take a look at there auto strains too, I don't know where you are but attitude seeds are really good! You also get lots of freebies too.

Thanks for stopping by little miss! I saw the pictures of your harvest and you sure had a great grow! I have my seeds already and will start after the weekend - gotta go out of town or I would have started by now LOL!

I'll be following your grow journals for some pointers (help) for sure! :)

:peace:

When do we get another journal?? *she asks impatiently...*

LOL Hi Miss Magic!

It's my turn to visit Mom this Saturday so I'm waiting to germinate until Sunday. I won't be having my roommate help with new auto seedlings LOL - I can endanger them just fine on my own!

I miss having a plant in the closet actually.

I am wondering if I want to do 2 pineapple express together and then go for 2 White Widows after that or one of each. I'm limiting the next grow to 2 plants. I also have a couple free auto seeds as well...

Any thoughts?

:peace:

Hey bud.. if it were me I'd do one of each. This way you have 2 options upon harvest instead of just one. I find that having more than one strain on hand to medicate with is more rewarding than when you have just one. But that's just me.

Hey bud.. if it were me I'd do one of each. This way you have 2 options upon harvest instead of just one. I find that having more than one strain on hand to medicate with is more rewarding than when you have just one. But that's just me.

Thanks for the input Seraphim

When I ordered the seeds that was my original intention - one of each

Getting antsy to start, but am going to be patient. Problem I have now is that Hazel actually provided me with enough "benefits" as it were that I actually miss that too.

Looking into purchasing a water pipe on my next trip to the Big City. :)

(do people still use the word "Bong" anymore?)

Brother, you say bong anywhere in America, they'll know what you're talking about.

Having said that, be mindful... when I lived in the north east if you went to the big city to a head shop you would see sings warning everyone against calling it a "bong". You had to call it a "water filtration device" as bong denoted drug paraphernalia and you would be kicked out if you called it that.

Just let em know that you'd like to procure that nice looking vase from the shelf over there. They'll either chuckle or think you're outta your mind :p

Have you considered a portable or table top vaporizer? They can be found for about the same price as a good, um, vase. Great flavor and more efficient consumption netting you the most out of every gram. :)

Cheers,
/Obi Wan
:Namaste:

(do people still use the word "Bong" anymore?)

Actually it has gotten quite strange at the head shop here even though mmj is legal. I have been scolded for saying bong as if it were a dirty word. Take their lead... it is the same as it always was, they are all out in view, all you have to do is point :cheesygrinsmiley:

"Tobacco" smoking products is what I was directed to say in Denver a couple years before legalization. I have had the same one hitter for 30 years. It has become part of me. I would like a nice water pipe though. We have some pretty good shops in downtown Denver, but I can never seem to get around to visiting one.

Brother, you say bong anywhere in America, they'll know what you're talking about.

Thanks Seraphim :peace:

I love "water filtration device"

Have you considered a portable or table top vaporizer? They can be found for about the same price as a good, um, vase. Great flavor and more efficient consumption netting you the most out of every gram. :)

I have considered this actually. I have several e-cigs and so have had the concept of vaping rolling around, but know nothing much when it comes to cannabis. Have seen some expensive ones advertised where you can set the temp specifically for THC and CBD. (??) Something simple would be good...Any links to share?

Take their lead... it is the same as it always was, they are all out in view, all you have to do is point :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buckshot - I can point so I'm good to go! :) I know of 2 places in the Big City that have a fairly good selection and variety

I have had the same one hitter for 30 years. It has become part of me. I would like a nice water pipe though.

That's it! I always used a one hitter. I also had a one hit bowl for my Bon -ahem- Water Filtration Device. I have made my own water pipe as well which is an interesting engineering challenge...

Thanks for the great feedback. After I get home I'm starting my next grow. It will be hard to be patient. I sure hope I don't kill 'em...:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom