Shuffledemon's Organic Soil Multistrain Indoor LED Grow Journal — 2014

Doing well over here. Clones are growing and needing more attention. Will be nice to get the clones under the LED here in 4-5 weeks.

We're 5 weeks into flower today. Flowering growth:

g-21.jpg

g-31.jpg

g-11.jpg

More to come!

Shuffledemon looking fantastic keep up the good work. Our girls will finish around the same time mine went to flowering august 4th. Can't wait til' it's finished keep us posted

I am liking this...
How do you like the LED set up so far?

Love it - but to be fair my only other personal grow experience has been CFL based. This is different class than CFL no doubt.

It's great for stealth grows. Low power consumption, low heat production, excellent light penetration. I'm positive my LED watt-for-watt will kill anything else in terms of effectiveness. It's very conservative on the power draw.

I'll be adding another LED in my 4 x 4 tent around the end of the year, where I plan to grow 4 5 foot plants in each corner(ish) and then leave a small center area to screw around with some auto's, etc. Should be good!

Alright, alright, alright!

Clones are doing fantabulous and will be cloneable themselves soon :
gg-1.jpg

The super lemon haze strain has some nice brown pistils forming:
gg-5.jpg

gg-4.jpg

gg-2.jpg

My Sativa dominant strain will be done a week or two later by the looks of things :
gg-6.jpg

gg-3.jpg

So - (barely) less than two weeks-ish for one, and three for the other. Can't wait.

So it looks like my girls are about a week or two behind yours. Our plants colas look similar. I'll be watching your progress and when you decide to harvest. Well done!

Mother of Dragons

Back
Top Bottom