SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

The yard sales ive ever been to are in the city. The country has more fresh produce and fruits at the farmers markets.
We have an uncountable amount of farmers markets but I've never seen a yard sale or anything where people sale things from inside their homes except at a flea market.

No its where you have tables of your old or sometimes new clothes electronics or whatever but its usually in the yard not in the house.

DSCN13596.JPG
DSCN13608.JPG
DSCN13619.JPG
DSCN13626.JPG

Pictures of the 1 lonely plant after 1 week of flowering time count starts once flowers appear and not from the switch to 12/12 . Also some pictures of a few of the knots I make in the branches.

The bucket next to the plant in the picture were seeds that never germinated that a friend gave me. I will sow more after the apartment inspection whenever that is sometime this summer.

Thank you very much. Yes I do like this plant. Since I have only 1 its gonna get babied and pampered more so then if I had 16. Im gonna coax as much out of this baby as I can. I probably should of vegged it more then 2 weeks but my chick makes me crazy with all of her changes in her timeframes and I couldnt take it so I just said fine we will finish flowering the first ones and add these 2 but 1 was a male so now its 1. For example yesterday we were deciding what ot eat. We had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon for papajohns and we are strapped for cash after the waterpark. So I said ok lets get this and we decided on toppings and so I called.(This is all while we are driving towards papajohns already) As I called she said or we can get wendys. I hung up before anyone answered and we talked abot it and decided to still get the pizza instead. So I called back the guy answered and she is in the background saying lets get this local pizza place. So I hung up and I was mad and I let her know. In the end I had to call papa johns back a 3rd time and that time I got to order. Bacon 3 cheese blend and green peppers on 1 then bacon and pepper rings on the other. Speaking of im hungry.

Pro gun/Anti gun debate thread posted just now in my signature. Feel free to go participate if you would like.

Joe can't believe I never sub'd your journal, haven't gone all the way through it may take a while. Out here in Cali we have yard sales and the slightly different but same concept garage sales, those are easier, just open the garage door and sell all s$%t you've collected over the years.

Hello jaga how is everything on the homefront

High smoker
Hey man I have to wait an see they are doing tests for Liver , Gallbladder Pancreas an Cancer a Little worrying:thanks:
Now I have to move on to some maybe not great Info I have just found out that the Phulbhani Green & Glo isnt Indica its Sativa , so it means that she will take longer to flower and she will grow on to some size from what I have heard of Sativas ,,, Plus her being a land strain makes her set to be Massive,,
Just thought I would let ya no:circle-of-love::sorry::sorry::sorry:

Hey thats great though. You have a great outdoor plant. Sorry about the cancer.I had pancreatic cancer. My gi revealed 16 tumors golfball size or above. I think I told you all that in a private message and what the friend at mayo told me to kill cancer. Glad you stopped by. I didnt think you wanted to anymore

Hey thats great though. You have a great outdoor plant. Sorry about the cancer.I had pancreatic cancer. My gi revealed 16 tumors golfball size or above. I think I told you all that in a private message and what the friend at mayo told me to kill cancer. Glad you stopped by. I didnt think you wanted to anymore

Hey smoker
Cancer is only one possible,,,ahem :cheesygrinsmiley: hey buddy I am simply crap at keeping up I have to many subs and I feel sorry that you felt that:circle-of-love:
I feel a link some place with you my man :thumb: I may not be here so much as I would like to but I think of your grow often:passitleft: plus we have had a lot of ups and even more downs recently that i just would love to talk about but cant any how I will be back an am always around for at least an Hr or more best of days :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Well you can always feel free to private message me.

Hello everyone. Last night and today I am going to be adding more knots to the stems and especially the side branches so when it comes time to harvest the side branches will be holding a great deal. After I water her today I am going to refill my bucket with cold water and throw the guanos and wood ash into a pantyhose and dunk it into the water as if it was a teabag. Then I let it sit in the water for about 2 days and everytime I go back to check on the temps. I dunk it into the water some more to mix it around and make it a bit more concetrated. It usually makes my blue labs ppm meter go off the chart or it will read somewhere in the 4000-5000 range but the last batch loved that just fine. I do this 2-3 times per flowering the plants love it and its pretty cheap considering how long it lasts you really cant beat it for the price and the results.

Ok so the buds that were in the yellow bucket are done hanging and are dry. So now im just processing those. After I trim everything up I will take a picture of this container and see how full it gets.

DSCN13646.JPG
DSCN136311.JPG

Ok here are the photos of the plastic container with cut up product. Shows top down view and then the depth of the product. Take it easy

Back
Top Bottom