4msterdam's - Indoor - Budget - OG Kush Grow - Bag Seed

Burnt Remnants of OG2 (top), and (mid) and OG1 (bottom most) :thedoubletake:
IMG_229521.JPG

Box Modifications
I did these yesterday after OG2's bud got nuked! OG2 was growing tall even in flowering, and I added some extra height attachment to increase the height of the CFL's. They were fixed to the box for budget reasons.

Here's the modified box so far, right now at DAY-35 OF FLOWERING!

Box without the top (top shields the light leak, well ventilated, mind you!)
IMG_232019.JPG

Close up of the lighting unit without the top.
IMG_232216.JPG

Box with the top, top shields most of the light, some more duct taping required, the closet is closed anyway so i dont care about the top being on or off, the room is light proof!
IMG_232124.JPG

Unfortunately, I have to cut down trees early bc I have to shift to a different state, with different laws. This grew gave me the basic experience on how to make a plant live in a box, with basic supports.
My next grow will be a proper 5-gal grow, with better lighting, I have already sourced new materials.

I have about 10-12 days more, but may harvest earlier in the next days to come.
I have a DIY carbon scrubber with black diamond carbon, I hope i can use this to cure stealthily? (my next project)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom