Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

9.5 amps^Well the plug is a lot cooler now, very light warm now?I'm going to clean my plug really good today.I read a bad socket or plug can make the plug hot, does anyone's plug feel very light warm?

I just don't see me using to much amps for my room.Fuse is rated for 20amps?

Picture_1375.jpg
Picture_1356.jpg
Picture_1345.jpg
Picture_1335.jpg
Picture_1227.jpg
Picture_1273.jpg
Picture_1493.jpg
Picture_1462.jpg
Picture_1453.jpg
Picture_1448.jpg
Picture_1428.jpg
Picture_1418.jpg
Picture_1404.jpg
Picture_1384.jpg
Picture_1195.jpg

8 inchs with the 1000w, plants stay at 75-80f

Last night the temp got to 90+.I had to use the restroom, and I just happen to go in my grow room to check on them, and found my ducking had came off! The blower.

8 inchs with the 1000w, plants stay at 75-80f

Last night the temp got to 90+.I had to use the restroom, and I just happen to go in my grow room to check on them, and found my ducking had came off! The blower.

Last year I picked up a couple of remote thermometer/hygrometers at Lowes for like $20 each... I love them because I can keep an eye on my grow-spaces remotely... It also tells you the high and low for the past 24 hour period.

If you google Acu-Rite 00611 Thermometer/Hygrometers, those are the ones I have. :thumb:

:Namaste:

Weedmaps dot com..... easy to find collectives, updated daily. . . and you can read reviews of co-ops and collectives by zip code to find your best one.
Thank, going to check that out.Thanks

The person I get the clones from are doing a poor job on keeping them healthy.You will see the pics, mite, over nutes, but there doing good now.Going to find a better place to get clones.

Pics to night.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.:420:

:thanks: Yeah will see what happens?

Bigger clones are getting new growth, lemon skunk is the one I'm worried about, will see how she pulls throw.But she is showing new growth too, so that's good.

Flowering

My 3 skunk are doing good, but one my big kush plant is showing yellow leaf on the big fan leafs?I just feed it, and flushed it???Small one, is now doing good.

Back
Top Bottom