Charlie's 2nd indoor grow

Lookin' Good Charlie...
I'm at 6 days 12/12...
yea...we got it going on :ganjamon:

Peace :roorrip:

Mini-update: Plants are 3 days into 12/12 and are still growing very fast. They are 4" tall and are growin 7 fingered leaves finally. I've been wattering every other morning. I don't think i'll have to add nutues because the soil i used was so rich.
Alright, i took the drawers of an old dresser apart and glued the fronts back on so it looks like a normal dresser. I took the particleboard off the back, gutted it and i'm lining the inside with mylar. I wont be putting the lights or plants in untill i wire up some kind of exhaust fan.

Nice! I'm looking forward to seeing your new grow cabinet man. Your right about the exhaust though, it will get hot hot hot in there without it.

Good luck and get those creative juices flowin'. :smokin:

Update- They're going on 13 days flower. I have just found out which ones the males are. I have 2 with balls and 3 with buds. The plants are standing 6.5 inches tall and are just as wide. I've been giving them nutes for the last 5 days. Growth is superb and they're waiting for a final transplant. I will have pics up by tomorrow morning, i wanna take some dark shots.

Alright, the long awaited pics are up.
My dresser.

SANY0656.jpg

When you open the door.

SANY0619.jpg

SANY0620.jpg

Closer look at the 3 females.

SANY0621.jpg

SANY0641.jpg

SANY0633.jpg

My one girl compared to "the purps". You can read my chuck norris poster in the background.

SANY0650.jpg

Wow man those cups are definitely hurting your plants right now.. You need to transplant ASAP. They are probably already getting root bound, the leaves on the bottom of your plant are dying tell you this...

I am going to get 2 gal. pots in the next two days. The yellow leaf at the bottom is a result of very slight nute burn. I'm glad that I caught the males so early.

And then there were 2. I caught another ball-smacker this morning. If i knew i was only gonna end up with 2 plants i might have vegged longer than 3 weeks but what can ya do. The 2 confirmed girls are smellin soo good, really skunky.
You were right doctor dread, they were root bound. I had a 25gal(?) rubbermaid container laying around so i drilled drainage holes in the bottom. When i was transplanting, i noticed i didn't have enough potting soil to cover the root balls so i went and got some out of my back yard.(i'm poor) I dug down almost 2 feet to get to the good dark stuff but the soil around here is pretty clay'y. What can ya do right. I'm doing what i can with what i have. I'm in the process of making one of these for my grow, i'll keep you all updated.
DSC003501.JPG

Awesome. Another poor mans grow... lol. Im surprised you flowered so early though... But Doctor Dread is right, those cups hurt you bad, I had my plants in those exact cups and I believe they caused me some pretty bad stunt growth.

Well can't wait to see the turn out of this grow, my plants are about as old as yours and im thinking of putting them into flowering in a week or two.

^^thanks for the kind words txstate.
YAAAAY I DID IT, IT WORKS!!!!!!!! Let me say first that i am no electrician and have zero successful experience with this diy stuff (most of my projects never even get finished.) I wired up the chandileer and it actually works. So i pretty much just doubled my lumen output. I have 8 26 watt cfl's and a 40 watt'er in the middle. The lights are all at an even level now too, not like before.
Since the transplant the plants are doing much better and the new growth is amazing. There's little hairs popping up all over the place. And doctor dread, i believe you are right on target again with your statement about the yellow leaf comming from root bind. I think that means i can slowly up the nutes a little more.

Back
Top Bottom