Charlie's 2nd indoor grow

hah, glad to hear there doin better man. Nice cfl rig you got goin there... The dirt should be fine fine if its got ph balanced. Your gonna be feeding them nutes, so theres no need for any starters in it such as guano, worm castings, etc.

Hey Charlie, it's always good when you can learn something new and not ruin your crop in the process. I too now know what to look for if I suspect a root-bound plant. Your new setup is very nice and the plants look good, you should get some decent smoke from them :)

The girls are doing good. They're getting soo big and the white hairs are everywhere. Remember these are northern lights seeds. I have named them. The one girl with the yellowed leaf is "Bella", and my other female is "Xena". I'll have new pics up just about every weekend.

The girls are doing well, Bella seems to be much more nute burn prone than Xena, so lately i have been giving her straight water. I need a nute meter and some sea tea foliar spray. I think this one will be a pic update weekend. I got drunk and crashed at a co-workers house last night so as i type, i haven't seen my girls in over 36 hours. I can't wait till morning cause it's my day off and i can see how much the hairs grew and the buds swelled. :)

Yeah, i was using about 1 tsp per pint of water of "miracle grow liquafeed flower". Xena is handling it well, but Bella started showing burn around the leaf edges so i've been giving her straight water for the last 3 days. This morning Xena measures 11.5" and Bella comes in a 9.5", Xena has a little more sativa in the genes, leaves are getting real skinny.

Pic update: 28 days flowering
This is Bella and Xena

SANY0946.jpg

SANY0937.jpg

SANY0941.jpg

This is my cfl light board.

SANY0948.jpg

I had to have lights hanging cause Bella is so short.

No, its just crappy top soil, horible drainage. There's good potting soil about 2 inches down. What would be a good way to get those deficient nutrients into her?

First I would flush.

For a Calcium deffieciency I would either foliar feed with dolomite lime, or mix the dolomite lime with water and feed through the soil. Use a teaspoon per quart of water.

Im sorry I meant to say Potassium.
For a Potassium defficiency use an all purpose plant food...NPK should be all relatively even such as this, 10-10-10.

I would add some perlite or vermiculite to your soil if drainage is bad. Perlite will sort of "fluff" up the soil and make more easy to drain...Plus it will allow some air to get in there..

Yeah, i've been adding hydrogen peroxide to the water to help get a little air to the roots and prevent root rot. I shall flush them today, it's kinda my day off. I got suspended for drinking on the job. lol
Oh, and is it cool to supercrop a plant thats already in bud? I only have another foot of space for Xena to grow. I'm hoping that she's almost done with the stretch and will start to fatten up.

Well, i'm gonna take pics and cut the girls down on halloween. Bella is almost done, Xena has a bit more sativa so she would go another month if i could let her. Off both plants i may get an ounce dried. Not bad for a low budget grow.

Early smoke report. They got a quick dry and i have the buds in a mason jar curing. High is insane head high. Makes me and my buddies straight stupid. Looks like i only got a 1/2 oz cause of the 7 week harvest. All of the little nugs are covered in orange hairs. I can definately see myself growing again in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom