Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

Yeah I don't know what to do?

I feed here 1 tsp each of 644, and 284, 1/4 tsp 0-50-30 Monster bloom, 15, ml of bud candy in 2 gallons of water last feed.

Also 1 tbsp of big bloom too.

ohh its on your older plant not your smaller ones? ok that could actually be just 100% normal because right now in the beggining of your bloom phase your plant is using up as much of its nitrogen as it can so it'll make some leaves turn yellow over time. is it one of its main leaves tho? from the sounds fo your feeding you did everything right so it may just be nature taking its toll on her

looking forward to updates man i been checking in to see if you been posting any.
Sorry just haven't really seen anything to report, but that damn kush plant.

The kush plant is still yellowing on the big leafs?But the buds smell So fruity!

Skunks have there own smell, and stinking up my house if I don't have the exhaust fan on.I can see that the skunks will finish first.

Skunk pics, so far there going good, nice flowers, and a skunk smell.

Picture_2203.jpg
Picture_2103.jpg
Picture_2074.jpg

kush is not doing to good?It was not taking water after last feed two days ago, so I just flushed, will see how it goes.But man this plant smells so fucken fruity, and resin glades are packing.

Picture_2214.jpg
Picture_2193.jpg
Picture_2183.jpg
Picture_2172.jpg
Picture_2161.jpg
Picture_2151.jpg
Picture_2142.jpg
Picture_2132.jpg
Picture_2112.jpg
Picture_2122.jpg
Picture_2084.jpg

note to self.Stop over fertilizing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:morenutes:

I forgot to write it in my journal, that I did feed my kush plants, full strength this last feed!Only because I was losing the big fan leafs fast???And I THOUGHT they could take more?

Well, I've seen: what I did now. :(

Back
Top Bottom