Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

209 Cali C.G

well I just got back it to indoor growing after my outdoor grow was so good.

Me and my wife are medical users, and now I will growing for her and me.

I have some clones 2, granddaddy kush, and 3 skunks.Right now I have them on a 400mh light 18/6 off.When they get to about 18 inchs I will flower them with my hps light 400watts, and my mh400 watt light, so 800 watts in all.

Pleas fell free to add any input on my grow thanks.

Re: low budget soil grow indoors, closet grow

Looks really good so far Cali! Check out LST...its a training technique that will help you make your plants bushier with more tops....bigger yield too :) I'm along for the ride on this one!!

Looks really good so far Cali! Check out LST...its a training technique that will help you make your plants bushier with more tops....bigger yield too :) I'm along for the ride on this one!!
thanks Icemud for checking out my grow.Will check out the lst you're talking about.

here's a pic from my grow last year.9/23/2011
Picture_1605.jpg

Picture_466.jpg
going to build a water setup soon.And plastic on the flows next.Watering in the bathroom is not fun.

I found some mites and sprayed them with dawn soapy water in a spry bottle.

Spider Mites are the Bane of every Marijuana Growers existence!! Be sure to eradicate this problem before going any further because your crop will be eaten by these little bastards. I just cut down every plant I have after a lengthy and exspensive war on Mites.

So far I'm $130 in the hole for grow stuff.That's with my new 400 hps light too.
You will spend a whole lot more with terrible results if you do not eradicate the Spider Mites, they will die but always lay eggs before death to insure their survival so treat and re-treat, both soil with Azamax and plants with NEEM or SNS but drown the bitches in it.

Thanks for stopping by.:thanks:

I hope after scaring the mites off you, I am still welcome?:Namaste:
I love a new journal, and new growers, either indoor or out! :welcome: to the :420: Family:woohoo:

Results from such a low budget are great nice one 209 I wanted to run a journal here but with so many nice journals mine would be amature! Weldone

Spider Mites are the Bane of every Marijuana Growers existence!! Be sure to eradicate this problem before going any further because your crop will be eaten by these little bastards. I just cut down every plant I have after a lengthy and exspensive war on Mites.

You will spend a whole lot more with terrible results if you do not eradicate the Spider Mites, they will die but always lay eggs before death to insure their survival so treat and re-treat, both soil with Azamax and plants with NEEM or SNS but drown the bitches in it.

I hope after scaring the mites off you, I am still welcome?:Namaste:
I love a new journal, and new growers, either indoor or out! :welcome: to the :420: Family:woohoo:
No thank you, for taking your time to let me know,thank you...Been spraying them basters and I haven't seen any more mites.Dawn is the shits!!!If anyone has mites , they should give dawn a shoot.

Results from such a low budget are great nice one 209 I wanted to run a journal here but with so many nice journals mine would be amature! Weldone
lol don't be shy.Post up you journal, it will help your keep track of everything with your girsl,and help others' too.

had a bad nutes problem.My ph was 6, and my leafs where a pale green.Ater I add the nutes, man they grew!
Picture_479.jpg
Picture_4711.jpg
Picture_467.jpg
Picture_469.jpg
Picture_469.jpg

Back
Top Bottom