Low Budget Soil Grow Indoors - Closet Grow

Re: low budget soil grow indoors, closet grow

Going to water today.Been looking at my plants, and found one mite, and dead eggs I think?Been spraying it every 3 days with dawn soap in a spay bottle with water to kill the mites.
Going to the store today for some hot peppers for my girls, and spay the plant with it.
Plants look good.

Hey 209, just noticed that you're set up is something like mine. Your closet too looks like mine with sliding doors and I see how you have your fan set up. Seems like we're both using the same things. Kinda nice to see someone doing the same thing you are. Only difference is that I have not had any pest problems thus far. But thanks for telling me about using the Dawn soap. My first grow I had issues with gnats. I used lemon juice, garlic, and hot sauce mixed up in my blender. Got that mix from my grow bible but it killed them dead. Since we have the same set up pretty much I am definitely in. Good Luck and Happy growing.

update pic 1-28
Picture_4831.jpg

Hey 209, just noticed that you're set up is something like mine. Your closet too looks like mine with sliding doors and I see how you have your fan set up. Seems like we're both using the same things. Kinda nice to see someone doing the same thing you are. Only difference is that I have not had any pest problems thus far. But thanks for telling me about using the Dawn soap. My first grow I had issues with gnats. I used lemon juice, garlic, and hot sauce mixed up in my blender. Got that mix from my grow bible but it killed them dead. Since we have the same set up pretty much I am definitely in. Good Luck and Happy growing.
thank for stopping by and posting.

Going to check out your grow right now.

So far I have no seen any more mites, but going to spray them down again.

I have found out that Dawn soap will kill the eggs.

well after fertilizing last time my plants when to shit!

Old and new leafs where dying.

I flush my plant with plane water, 15 gallons to my 5 gallon pot, switched fertilizer too.Now have fox farm line
I followed the fox farm chart, but at half strength.For now. https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf

here is when they got bad
Picture_5011.jpg

then they got worst! So I flushed, and switch to a better fertilizer.I fingered the more they don't grow or get stun it cost me$ everyday.

my 3 skunks are doing good, but my 2 g.d.k are not taking off like the skunks??I'll keep my eye on them.

Glad to see that they are looking better...Were you giving nutes before you got the FF?

Glad to see that they are looking better...Were you giving nutes before you got the FF?
yes, but I had the problem with my old leafs dying right away with my old nutrition's??Then I really killed them by putting more nutri with 1-10-1 bat poop and almost killed them.LOCK OUT!
now I know what a over fertilizered leaf feels like.

Hello, 209 Cali C.G.
Welcome to :420::cheer:

and greetings from 916.

Took look at your grow so far, looking pretty good now that you have the nutes figured out. Lemme know if you have any questions. QTL, BCBud, Icemud, Wingman420, or I (<<Wave>> Hi, guys) can't answer them, I know we can find the right person that can. I'm subbed, so just ask it here, and I'll get it.

Keep 'em GREEN

Hello, 209 Cali C.G.
Welcome to :420::cheer:

and greetings from 916.

Took look at your grow so far, looking pretty good now that you have the nutes figured out. Lemme know if you have any questions. QTL, BCBud, Icemud, Wingman420, or I (<<Wave>> Hi, guys) can't answer them, I know we can find the right person that can. I'm subbed, so just ask it here, and I'll get it.

Keep 'em GREEN
Thank's for the comment:thumb:
I Learn everyday.

Glad to have great friends on here to help me with my grow.

Going to update my pics Monday.

Results from such a low budget are great nice one 209 I wanted to run a journal here but with so many nice journals mine would be amature! Weldone

Amateur, everyone once is. Starting, doing, learning, helping, showing, asking, and answering is how you move past amateur.

The ladies are looking really good after the flush and nutrient addition, great job!!! I would recommend doing some L.S.T to the girls now that they have some good roots established, and are showing some healthy new growth..its easy too..

Just take some (string, wire, really whatever will loop around a branch) and some (binder clips, tape, nails and holes, or anything that will attach the "loops" to the pot. The idea is to bend the vertical growing branches, as horizontal as you can get them, and they will grow up, and outward, along with making new tops out of the lower branches... the best part is, it is very low shock to the plant and they will respond within hours... try it and you will be amazed within 3 weeks how bushy your plants are and how many tops you have...

Depending on how bushy you want your girls, or how much grow space you have, depends on how long and how many times you tie them down...

Great job so far on the grow and cant wait to see them all the way thru!!

Back
Top Bottom