SmokerJoe's Indoor Organic Soil Bagseed Grow

Duck duck go is good but from what I have heard they still collect info I am using start page now very good an along with dont track me helps keep thing safer High there smoker mate I am loving the girl in the light there she has some Bad ass charisma:thumb:

I use startpage as well for at least a few years but I was talking about the actual browser and not search engine. The do not track protocol works sometimes but theres no reason it has to be honored and so most sites dont. I use a proxy and so go ahead track me but they wont know who I am or where I live because for all they can see I move between australia to sweeden to new york and then to miami all in a day and so its a lot safer. When internet 2.0 comes online and this net is phased out sites such as the one we are on arent very likely to exist anyways but thats a different subject which I actually may add now to the off topic forums. I have a few in my signature links to take you to. Id like more of you to participate because I value you all and want to see things as you see them. So come on over people

Thank you jaga she loves all that light. This baby is gonna be covered in colas. Not even 3 weeks into flower and her buds are looking big and with so much time until harvest I wonder what she will yield especially considering she was only in veg for 2 weeks. I really have no clue but from what I see now it will easily be 200-300 grams. She might be close to 200 already

DSCN13678.JPG
DSCN136610.JPG
DSCN13658.JPG

The bucket is to show what the guano on ash mixture looks like in the water. All of it is in the pantyhose just sitting in the water for another 3 days or so.

Hey SmokerJoe I like this simple tea and its now been around 4 days.Has your plant enjoyed it yet?
Another thing I may have missed for the harvest is it a time frame like so many weeks or by color of resin for you?
I have to shut down my flower set up on fathers day for rental issues and to give back the tub to my wife,it will be close to 10 weeks from flip.I dont do it the proper way by resin just more on time lately with my clones but I do have 2 seed plants that are past breeders time already ,one is looking great but the other I screwed up I feel.

High Smoker
thanks for that how do you set up a proxy server I have the option with Linux but I am not great with computers :thanks:
an how long do you leave your buds like how much amber would you think is a good place for a sedative:peace: relaxo hit

Tor is alright but you cant do youtube or anything that requires flash player. I did want to check out the silk road.

nice - I was looking for something like this for windows - i use linux mainly but thank you

I would love to know how to use linux but I just get the impression that after using windows sinc 3.1 in 1993 that it would be to unwieldy. Ironware is also for linux,mac,pc,ios

Pictures coming. The uploader is going slow for me

DSCN13746.JPG
DSCN13738.JPG
DSCN13725.JPG

Let me know if you think they are bigger since last mondays pics

@ Jaga,everyone else

I use Pro XPN its only 5$ a month and your internet provider has no clue what you are searching or what websites you are going to, also torrent downloading. As it stands right now all of your internet service providers track what websites and all of what I mentioned above and they track it for up to 5 years. What that means is they more then oblige any police request for that information. I dont have to spell out what they do with that at that point. Its military grade encryption and I am in discussions with them to see if they would be a sponsor here to help benefit all of you.

Just saying hello Joe. Not really my style but your journals are self-explanatory. Really doesn't need any responses so I just figured What the heck, let me post something.
Looking good...

Hey thanks all. Now lets see if I can cover everything brought up. Whenever I try a multiple quote it just never works for me .

@rillos Thanks buddy and im glad your crop is a success as well.

@closetoorganic I trained the mains horizontal so they can soak up the most light and get them out of the way. By doing this I open the middle up to massive amounts of light and am training for most of it to become nice tops. Next time around I am going to mainline and give details on how to do this but thats probably for the next journal. Also, The branches especially to the mains are very thick and strong with knots that it could go vertical another 2 feet before I would be worried about it snapping off but towards the end I will secure it vertically if it doesnt naturally grow vertical as it is starting to do now.

@BAR What isnt your style? Can you explain please. I try to make everything very detailed so others who read this even when its complete can see what I did and decide if they want to give it a try. Thanks for your compliments

@BAR What isnt your style? Can you explain please. I try to make everything very detailed so others who read this even when its complete can see what I did and decide if they want to give it a try. Thanks for your compliments
The posting just saying Hi, good night, and what not. I have nothing against it, I just don't do it. I try to do the same also & you're welcomed.

Yeah but wehere and how and is that legal to do even if I were in a state that it is illegal to grow in?

Back
Top Bottom