Coloradokid's First Grow!

I think you should be within that weight. Taking into account a weight loss of 70-75% from wet to cured and dried:hmmmm: LoL I am also very excited to start but having some other problems I need to sort out again, 2016 just hasn't been my year :rofl:

If that's the case, 2017 is more than half way here! I'm sure you'll get everything sorted out. Best of luck getting that next grow up and running, and as always sending positive vibes that way
:volcano-smiley:

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome bro. Congratulations man.

Thanks man! I have to say I am very proud of what I accomplished with this first grow and it's not even all harvested yet

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok guys I trimmed about 20 grams of the Pure Love just now after 3 days of drying. The bud is still a bit wet but almost dry since the humidity here is low around 25-35% and I also have a fan tilted up at them 24/7. Since this was my first time trimming I didn't want the bud to be all the way dry so I figured this was the perfect time in case I messed up at all. Over all I did a pretty decent job for my first time but I'll get better because I'm sure I'll be trimming a lot in my life time lol...

That's all I have until tonight folks :volcano-smiley:

420-magazine-mobile325799404.jpg

420-magazine-mobile376370251.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1492770922.jpg

I know! And she is supposed to go a full 70 days so we will see!

I'm very happy with how these girls are looking :roorrip:

Your combo lighting will do wonders, keep up the good work, your doing amazing. KIG:thumb:

Thanks DN! I am really excited to see how the results turn out!

What an addition to your setup Kid, awesomeness to follow!:yahoo:

+reps

Thanks Pat!

Should seen me trying to set it up after a 200mg brownie. Took like an hour for me just to make sure I wouldn't surge the socket.

Thanks Pat!

Should seen me trying to set it up after a 200mg brownie. Took like an hour for me just to make sure I wouldn't surge the socket.

Lmao :rofl: gotta be safe though specially when working with power, can't wait to see the results. Kill it man:adore:

Back
Top Bottom