Overlord's 1st Grow

Following Ziggy n Duggan around and I ended up here. DBHHB groupie I am.
Subbed on up Bud
:passitleft:

Not Much going on, have 9 seedlings which is what I was shooting for
The one in the center (hard to see) is about 4 or 5 days behind the rest. I need to play with the camera white balance some. Photographing right under the light gives a yellow washed out appearance.
Few pics until the next week or so.

DSC_0018113.JPG

DSC_0017112.JPG

DSC_0016127.JPG

DSC_0015133.JPG

DSC_0014135.JPG

DSC_0013125.JPG

:thanks:

Nice neat job too BTW....:high-five:
Have an awesome Fri OL.

While not OCD, I am a neat freak in my grow room, have been working a ton of hours and will update sometime late tomorrow night.
I sprayed with brix on the underside with a solo sprayer, and noticed some spots on the fan leaves a couple days later. Having been working so much, I did not have many chances to catch them during lights on time. They grew closer to the light than the recommended distance, could it be some burn from the light? Anyway I will post pics tomorrow so you can see.
Thanks

UPDATE:

I have been extra busy at work lately, but have some time today, First I flipped the light on 4-7, after reading a couple other journals on Sannies Jack I was a little concerned they may become too tall for their space. So I flipped and it seems they have stopped stretching and measure between 18 and 29 inches.
I watered with 1/4 trans, then GE + tea, and so on as others here do. Until There was decent flower growth.
Last watering was a CAT, as next one will be too.
This is a strain I have wanted to grow for many years, but put it off due to its' up to 14 week flowering time.
I haven't topped, fimm'd, or anything else, as I wanted to see how they grew naturally. Next time regardless the strain I will train them.
So here are some pics from yesterday, 10 days after the last photos.

DSC_005156.JPG

DSC_005050.JPG

DSC_004953.JPG

DSC_004864.JPG

DSC_004757.JPG

DSC_004666.JPG

DSC_004556.JPG

DSC_004465.JPG

:peace:

UPDATE:

I have been extra busy at work lately, but have some time today, First I flipped the light on 4-7, after reading a couple other journals on Sannies Jack I was a little concerned they may become too tall for their space. So I flipped and it seems they have stopped stretching and measure between 18 and 29 inches.
I watered with 1/4 trans, then GE + tea, and so on as others here do. Until There was decent flower growth.
Last watering was a CAT, as next one will be too.
This is a strain I have wanted to grow for many years, but put it off due to its' up to 14 week flowering time.
I haven't topped, fimm'd, or anything else, as I wanted to see how they grew naturally. Next time regardless the strain I will train them.
So here are some pics from yesterday, 10 days after the last photos.

DSC_005156.JPG

DSC_005050.JPG

DSC_004953.JPG

DSC_004864.JPG

DSC_004757.JPG

DSC_004666.JPG

DSC_004556.JPG

DSC_004465.JPG

:peace:

Well done!

Back
Top Bottom