After many years once again I am growing for myself again. I got back to your thread and after reading it now I wonder if "when to water" applies to both vegetative and flowering stages as well.
It is covered early on in the thread, at least as far as the grand scheme of things is considered since she brought up that watering during flowering was done differently than done when in the vegetating stage. The link below has a message that I posted which lists the times she discussed the differences.

Follow that link and find the msg I posted. It will have about 15 links to her msgs. It is important to keep in mind is that each link looks the same but each will point to a different msg. The first one in the list points to the Addendum and each of the following links goes to different but still important messages that explain the why or how of the watering during flowering .

How Often Do You Water During Flowering?

So during flowering shall I look for the plants to see what they want? Like droppy leaves?
If I remember right the "droopy leaves" came up and Emilya did mention that with experience the grower will recognize that the plant is using more water than the root system is able to absorb when the soil just starts to begin drying out.

There is a difference in the way the leaves look and that is when water should be added again. Seems to me that she did call it a "droop" but it was the very early stage of the droopy or wilting leaves we are familiar with, often starting several hours earlier than what we are used to looking for.

image.jpg
This is her now she she looks like she is getting worse any advise on how to safe her?

image.jpg
This is her now she she looks like she is getting worse any advise on how to safe her?
you have to do a process of elimination, what are you feeding her, temps and humidity, what is the PH of the water, what nutrients are you using and most important of them all how often are you watering them.

how many weeks are you in?

image.jpg
feeding her this
are you feeding at a half dose, I dont use synthetic nutrients because I never had any good results from them. Not say that do are not a good product. Hopefully someone with more experienced with those might know..

Tonight, a toast to all of you who have viewed this thread. Thanks to all of you this thread has surpassed a half of a million views. It gives me great joy that I have been able to give this gift to the cannabis world, and I consider myself blessed to have your support. May your gardens aways be green and properly watered!
Emilya Green
This makes me happy, and it’s fairly recent. So you are okay. It’s amazing and was the first thing I ever learned here. It is the basis for everything I’ve done since. I quote you often, and glad you’re still seeing this. :green_heart: :green_heart:

This makes me happy, and it’s fairly recent. So you are okay. It’s amazing and was the first thing I ever learned here. It is the basis for everything I’ve done since. I quote you often, and glad you’re still seeing this. :green_heart: :green_heart:
Well, it's over a year old... :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom