The SF Cannabis Awareness Day 2009

Hemp-EaZe

We attended last Sundays San Francisco's Cannabis Awareness Day. It was drizzling all day, a bit on the seedy side and at first seemed a bit disorganized. But vendors and :smokin:the band-stage soon were blossoming! Even though we were new on the scene, there was lots of good energy and we felt right at home. Our neighbors in the next booth proved to be the most popular, "Sweet Releaf", specialized in the best canna-chocolate Truffles I ever tasted! There was a good variety of booths. Many vendors said the crowd was smaller than usual, probably the rain.
We met Richard Eastman, *****, Tom the nurse, Ed Rosenthal and some of his staff. And many other great warriors. The speakers were excellent. We were interviewed by Axis-of-love-TV and greenkind magazine.
We were able to share about our experiences using cannabis root. We were pleased to find out that several people already have used our creams, one man told me to include psoriasis on my list, for it's helped him. We were dissappointed about the mind-set of some, who tried to eat the cream, like it would get them high, man.
Learned a harsh lesson about their SF parking tickets. But such is life in the Big city...lol

Ha, Ha...well it won't hurt you, except for maybe the alkaloids from the Comfrey could be a little rough on the stomach, but thats only in large quanities...still..the taste:thedoubletake: I am curious about going to the THC Expo. but downtown LA....When I was three, we lived on top of Angles Flight, and I still remember it. I grew up in Santa Monica, but once I became a Nor Cal girl, it's hard to go back..lol

Back
Top Bottom