The start of something awesome

yes i do.. i have lots more just that they are on my phone ,, ill upload slowly one by one ..

i have a new shoot growing, i tried Germination by chance and it broke of the seed, now it has a little root growing .. but i have that in a pot plant, dont like growing in potplants, it restricts the tree from opening up .. :(

hope u guys are well :) chatsoon

Hey there and welcome, on the web you are just a few milliseconds away from anywhere. :high-five:

Kicking back and wishing that I was growing, soon enough. :thumb:

It is illegal in my State and I am too old to tempt fate but I will be relocating before the end of this summer, northern hemisphere summer that is. :Namaste:

What do you do with yourself smoking? Work or study? You said you lived by the coast, you surf? Fish?
How you growing your plant?

Hey.. im working at the moment.. I look at the beach. But thats about it.. I have a spot in my yard and i got it corned off.. so no one goes there.. im growing thr at the moment. Now I hav two more so I have to get anada place for them.. my PM nt going thru, sumtng bout not havin enuf posts.. :( sorry

50 posts, that's right..
2 more... Greedy, lol.... Looking forward to update... Enjoy work :)

I like experiments that work and you end up with 2 more plants... Cloning or grafting? Or magic, lol...
Plant magic spell:
Hocus Pocus rabbit in a hat
I command two more plants that grow buds really fat.. Ok it's late here. Work tomorrow.
I'm by the beach to. Do the same thing, look at it, lol. I swam in it more when I lived two hours from it.. Only beach in Australia that freezing, lol..

Adult colouring in... Run my painting business... Owned cafe, sour relationship.... I'd lol but lost loads, lol...yourself, hows money made in your life?

I have two in one pot plant.. still gotta learn how to clone..I have a long way to go.. grafting?? .. I dont know that.. okay good nyt.. :) I like that magic spell.. ill try it on my next seed.. =)) the beach is jus soooo much beta wen u have to travel too it!! Okay okay GNyt now.. enjoy work tomoro.. chatsoon

Money is made by early morning getting to work, admin at a organisation and i do supervision on the side, to earn an extra buck :) Thanking God everyday for what ever he has given me.. :)

ish sad news, some people are wicked!!

will you open another on ur own?

Oops, I got in trouble for posting that music video.. I really should learn those guidelines, lol... (sorry mods).... I'll imagine you heard it and it put a breath of fresh air into your workday, lol.... Nah no cafe, not in foreseeable future. Never know what tomorrow may bring. I still have the dream but trying to buy house and live on my own, it costs money, lol.. Speaking of... Better get to it.. Have a good day...

Welcome vinchenz!! :)

Back
Top Bottom