The Union (movie)

Peacock

Hi, I just watched "The Union". It is a great movie. It reminds me of A film by Ron Mann (comic book confidential, twist) "Grass" hooks up with actor/activist Woody Harrelson.
"The Union" has clips from other movies right from the beginning including the prohibition. Mark Emery, Tommy Chong are just a few in the movie.
You can watch it through Google Videos, or just type in Google and find the link.
It is just over 1 hour and 44 minutes. You can also download it in the following formats - mp4, ipod and PSP.

enjoy
Grow and help the world grow also

wow, what an amazing movie. Ive been an avid 420 supporter for a few years now and this movie just inspires me to help fight these lies and crimes against a natural plant. I highly recommend watching the whole thing, kept me on the edge of my seat. Legalizing is in our future. The people must take a hold of our country and do what is right. Only we can make a difference. UNITE!:cheer:

when I posted the video I didnt realize it was only the trailer, and I wasn't advertising the movie,, i thought i had posted the whole thing at the time. Most CANNABIS videos can be found here at 420 already..If you think you have found a new movie just search here and you'll probably find it.

Back
Top Bottom