The ViparSpectra KS5000: The Best 4x4 Grow Light In Its Class! - By 7Dust2

That’s what’s up! My mars light can’t do that!
Nor any one I have but that one. I'm serious I can touch the glass sort of speak . Never had one do that. Usually so hot burn your house down sht. They get a huge plus on that one. For sure

Not much happening but growing plants

IMG_20221213_101428.jpg

IMG_20221213_101422.jpg

IMG_20221213_101415.jpg

IMG_20221213_101408.jpg

IMG_20221213_101403.jpg

IMG_20221213_101359.jpg

Why is she so Anti Social?? lol
Cause she only one. In there. Lmao. I just flipped it when I got this light. . it's sad. She a loner. But also she got male stem in middle of her to make seeds also.

Found some stickers lmao.
Mine doing same thing. Think all my growth atm is underneath on the do-si-do cause she's slow growth but thickening up fast!
May have to plant another widow, this one isn't really doing anything but struggling. might pop me another or a few soon
Now plant does that twice in a cycle . Stops growth for few days up to 7. That's what I found out. No worries on that

Good to kno. this is the second time now since this is the 2nd transplant, when ive noticed. it still grows just slow, not branching out or getting taller. everything is just thickening up.
What type plant is it how tall and stuff. Might have a lot to do with it. I know I had one like that. I watched my brain. But find out it was only a 16-20" plant. And when u top it. U just screwed it up.

@Daniel420 yeah it's usually something u don't think about is the reason. Plant can do only one thing grow. Or die. Now bushing out tells me it's topped. Or to close to light can't grow more. Cause plant don't want to burn itself. Trust me. Take everything to a simple level and objects become clear. That's probably true is all circumstances . Man over things things. Reaction and actions. Maybe. Nute lock u can't see. Or tell. I found a chart u need.

What type plant is it how tall and stuff.
My Do-Si-Dos
Might have a lot to do with it. I know I had one like that. I watched my brain. But find out it was only a 16-20" plant. And when u top it. U just screwed it up.
And she got topped like a week ago
@Daniel420 yeah it's usually something u don't think about is the reason. Plant can do only one thing grow. Or die. Now bushing out tells me it's topped. Or to close to light can't grow more. Cause plant don't want to burn itself. Trust me. Take everything to a simple level and objects become clear. That's probably true is all circumstances . Man over things things. Reaction and actions. Maybe. Nute lock u can't see. Or tell. I found a chart u need.
Hopefully shes just filling that 5 gallon pot with roots then she will reach and grow. shes already 30 some days from sprout.

@Daniel420 everyone should have this. Ok one thing how to read it.
Thicker the plant will absorb thinner not so much. Now remember everything. U add cause effect. Ok #1 thing I see on 420 here. Cal mag. Over does. Cal diff especially. Ok cal.mag is great. Need it got to have it. No doubt in that on any grow. Must have. But say u get water out of ur house. Cal. Build up in your tank is probably 4" thick. Natural all that gets in water. U add cal mag. Bam. U got cal over does. Cause it needs the mag but got to get both cause mineral are joined in the water mix. . That why keep it simple.

My Do-Si-Dos

And she got topped like a week ago

Hopefully shes just filling that 5 gallon pot with roots then she will reach and grow. shes already 30 some days from sprout.
Well hell topped week ago take 7-9 days to recover . Some plants less. But yeah it not going. To grow upwards for least a week to sign a sign and another week to grow. U force plant to grow outwards topping . U cut it . Lmao

Well hell topped week ago take 7-9 days to recover . Some plants less. But yeah it not going. To grow upwards for least a week to sign a sign and another week to grow. U force plant to grow outwards topping . U cut it . Lmao
@Daniel420 u do know it only will fill up 1/3 of that. Most roots go on outer walls natural cause roots grow out not compact. U can limit that by a techn that I personally never done. But shed does it and I think another person here. They cut the roots . They cut about 1/3 of the bottom I think and it helps more root growth. But idk it's hard I think. Complicated

Never thought of the calcium buildup.... like you said simple things lmao. luckily we just got a new tank but Ive been getting my water recently from the spigot on my pressure tank so it bypasses my water softener and everything.
Lmao. Hey I changed mine out last spring. And I can't pick it up got so much calcium in the bottom. I swear it's 50 pounds of it. I cutting tank to get it. Lmao. But yeah I never thought of it either. But here we are.. lmao

Back
Top Bottom