TheBigGreens' First Grow - Soil - Lavender - CFL Minimalist Closet Grow

TheBigGreens

We are Mr. and Mrs.BigGreen both MMJ patients. First time grow for Mrs.BG but Mr.BG has some experience.
We are going for a minimalist's approach of less is more. Totally open to any feedback or comments.

Stay green! :peace::thumb::peace:

What strain is it? Lavender
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Hybrid - Indica Dominate
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg - 25 Days from clone (24/0)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor - Closet/Minimalist Grow
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? MG 60 day nutes
If soil... What size pot? 3 Gal
Size of light? 2x26watt CFL
Is it aircooled? 7in Fan.
Temp of Room/cab? ?
RH of Room/cab? ?
PH of media or res? ?
Planning on buying a dual Temp/RH monitor and PH meter soon.
Any Pests ? Nope
How often are you watering? Every 3-4 days or when top 1-2in of soil is dry
Type and strength of ferts used? Only what's in the soil for now.

Pics to follow!

Day one from the dispensary - 21 days from clone:

1_Week_3.JPG

Day 23 - Transplanted to 3 Gal Ikea trash can with holes drilled into bottom

DSCN16331.JPG

Day 25 - The little lady has taken off with the new room to stretch her feet.

DSCN16603.JPG

DSCN16581.jpg

awright big greens thanks for sharing your grow.I run a minimalist rig to and have had encouraging results but am no way an expert so please keep that in mind.I don't know enough on nutes to give advice there but In my opinion I think your spiralling leafs could be caused by low level light,I think the basic rule is minimal 100w a plant and your just over half that.also I wonder what spectrum you are using 6400k is best for veg it is a bright white/blue light and 2700k best for flower it has a red/orange tint although I use both spectrums simaltainously for the majority of my grow :peace:

Hello pac-mon thanks for stopping by.

My spectrum is 6400k. One on top and one on the side to give her good light coverage.

I could be wrong but I thought the rule of thumb was 30w per square foot. My grow area is a little under 2 square feet. I couldn't imagine putting 4 cfls in less than 2 square feet. I will keep it on the list of possibilities though. Thanks!

i was trying to see your lighting,.. do you have any type of reflector ? any light going up, or out is wasted , so ya might be getting less than half the useable light, your plant looks real nice , but I think you could do better in the same space..but nobody listens to me ,except for my pet rock...just sayin:hippy:

well with those reflectors , the only thing I could say is how far away are the lights ? and I probably would of let em go a little longer ,before switchin... I'v got 2 plants under 3 reflectors , and they are almost 40 inches tall,, I veged em for 8 weeks, now their 10 days in to flower..I'll find a pic and show ya...here ya go i took these 2 days ago
june_18th_002.JPG
june_18th_003.JPG
go to my gallery and checkout my cfl grows....if ya want :tokin: this is my 5th or 6th cfl grow ,,, i'm still learnin ..got some clones goin also, in my other area............
clones_april_15_0041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom