Think I may have a true Hermie: help from someone with experience required please

Thank
After my second grow turned into a hermi disaster , I joined this group and started a journal .
I ordered feminized seeds from a couple of sponsors. I did a bunch of research and then asked for help w/ specific issues. I was able to get my grow room stabilized w/ lights , temps and humidity.
I selected a good growing medium and used @Emilya watering tutorial.
I posted weekly in my journal and when issues arose . If I didn’t get an answer right away I posted on Frequently asked questions. I always got help.
The resources are here to help you be successful. Just ask.
I did and just finished harvesting 6 plants.
Use your hermie experience to learn from and move on brother.
:thumb:
Thanks dude. Hopefully better luck this run. Happy growing to you

Hey sorry I missed your replies. Chopped them all down. I think because at first I had a space heater in the tent and temps would constantly fluctuate I stressed them too much in veg maybe. They were all bag seeds bar one proper feminized genetic. There are two plants remaining I'm quite sure the last bag seed is now throwing out male parts as well going into 1 month of flower. The proper feminized seed has no signs of any seeds and is starting to grow bigger flowers and become more resin coated.

I'm now torn between pulling the male parts from the NL bag seed and hoping she doesn't grow more, and tearing her down altogether. The feminized seed is GDP by Ken Estes and I would like to keep her seed free.

I have learnt so much since starting I have just popped 5 more seeds of ethos genetics and 1 more GDP all of which are looking great at 1 week.

Sad about this harvest as I was really hoping to grow enough to get me through til' the end of the next one, being unemployed now due to covid I can't afford to spend what I am on weed.

I want to flower the next six out fast but still get a decent harvest. Any tips?

Thanks for all of your help pal
Tips, clone the hell out of your fem gdp. And grow that. That’s my all time favorite!

Tips, clone the hell out of your fem gdp. And grow that. That’s my all time favorite!
Haha thanks man but I'm too excited for the Ethos gg#4s1's I just popped. I also have another GDP popped. 6 seedlings all looking healthy maybe I'll start a diary on here with them. Planning to do a SoG style grow in the 2x4 to get some weed quicker and maybe a 4 plant scrog in the other tent when the GDP finishes

Back
Top Bottom