Third Grow Ready to Harvest?

ggrant

I've been wanting to ask whether my crop is getting ready for the last couple of weeks, but I didn't have a digital camera.

Anyway, I just bought one. So far, I've taken over 200 pictures of weed and one picture of a doorknob. Go Figure.

Every time I look, it seems like the ladies need one more week. This is the end of the 10th week, I think. (Don't ask.) Is this a case of Xeno's Paradox, where each time you can get halfway closer to your goal but never reach it?

I've attached a couple of photos. They're hard to take. Now I know why everyone's photos are yellow or orange when the grow light is on. I've tried a couple of photos with a flash, some with a weak light in my grow space (which is really dark, by the way).

The photos are only of the buds. I won't post any pictures of my ladies, as they have way outgrown my limited space (not much higher than a crawl space). They've grown so close to the grow bulb that a few colas are singed. I've tried to keep their height down by tying them with lots of string. It looks like an S & M dungeon down there!

The pictures are of Afrodite and White Domina, I think. I'm sure with an 80% probability (long story).

Anyway, without further ado, here are the buds. I flushed the crop a week ago and am only giving them molasses. A lot of the leaves have turned yellow. I'm thinking of harvesting them in one week's time.

Any suggestions?

Bud021.jpg

Bud03.jpg

Bud04.jpg

I'm having the same issue with my Moby Dick...Every time I think its ready, I think it needs another week....Now it is going on 11 weeks and still growing....Maybe next week!!

Thanks, Hogdady.

I checked out the trichome link. The trichomes on my ladies are clear and pure white. I think a few are starting to sag, but they haven't turned cloudy yet.

Also the pistils are turning orange - about 30% on a few plants and 15% on the rest.

I'm going to give them another week and then it's time for my new grow which I'm germinating now.

Back
Top Bottom