Lights: Mars Hydro TS600 (100W)
Nutrients: BioBizz
Room/Tent Temperature: 25°
Relative Humidity: 45%
Media/Res PH: 6,5
Pests: None
Watering: Once every 2-3 days

Hello everyone,

Although this grow was my best prepared one, I was impatient enough to start with a setup and information which are not enough. I have chosen this strains considering the effect and most importantly the length of time required for each.

My intention for this grow is to have two girls (RJA and SC) but failed to either germinate or keep the seedling alive. So I have ended up with three plants from my three attempts (3/6 suceess).

I have started without hygrometer/thermometer. Then I have invested in one and realized that my day temperatures are high in the range 26-28 C and on the other hand humidity levels are as low as 25-30. Starting with week2 of veg I was able to lower the temperatures to 24-26 C and elevate humidity levels to 40-60 range. During this period I have lost three seedlings. The reason was to overwater the pots.

First two batches are into day 21 and the last one is day 12 from sprouting. I have started LST on the first two on day 15 and I feel it was a bit early since the plants was not big enough. I continue doing so anyway with those two and will start with the third one later.

I have lowered the lights to 30 cm above the plants. A little more training.

SC2D22tr.jpg

SC3D13.1.jpg

SC3D13.jpg

RJA1D22.jpg

SC2D22.jpg

D58 for both RJA and SC1. Doubled the amount of BioBloom for both. Started adding more water. Removed the dripping pans of RJA and SC3 now the were only able to suck 2,5 liters of water before run-off. SC1 on the other hand which is in a 7 liter pot was able to suck 1,5 lt of water before run-off. I think I was not able to grow a large root system for each.

RJAD58.jpg

SC1D58F.jpg

SC1D58.jpg

SC3D51F.jpg

SC3D51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom