Thirds a charm

no its white...looks like either lime/calcium in the water or salt. i wiped everything down and changed the water and adjusted pH so its all good. :smokin:

since the last update...my bubblicious sprout in the rockwool had the root sticking out in the bottom of the cube, so i made some nute solution and pulled the bag seed tester out and sent it to plant heaven. anyway, the little seedling has a purple stem (which is i'm told a sign of an indica) and purple outline on the leaves. its starting its tiny second leaves.

i put germed seeds in a seed sprouting tray with peat pellets and set em in a dim area for 2 days. they sprouted (and were yellow from lack of light, one was approx. 1 1/2" tall) so i set em on the heating pad and about 2" away from the light. since last night, they've all turned green, started their purpling of the stems and little leaves are growing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i know its a lot to take in so i'll get some pics later to show. i also have an outdoor grow which has really exploded in the last week, so i'll get a pic of that too.

later. :bongrip:

well i look forward to seeing piks

pics as promised

hydro bubblicious seedling at 2 weeks
hydbubb1.jpg

can anyone tell me why the leaves are growing like that? the nute solutions pretty weak, maybe it needs more. sorry bout the blur.

the soil bubblicious seedlings at approx. 1 week
bubb3.jpg

i heard bubblicious was a pretty stretchy plant. the one in the back right corner has 3 seed leaves and 3 little leaves. im going to start putting these in the sun during the day.

comments and suggestions are encouraged. :allgood:

YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO THE VERY BEST BUD IN THE WORLD (YOUR OWN)
AND YOUR DOING A HELL OF A GOOD JOB. AND ABOUT YOUR LITTLE YELLOW LEAFS. THE FIRST TWO WILL ALWAYS TURN YELLOW, DIE AND FALL OFF.
NOT A PROB. JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THE PH - PPM - TEMP IN THE RES. YOU WILL DO JUST FINE. I PUT A HYDROPONIC SYSTEM FEEDING SCHEDULE ON MY JOURNAL ( HERE WE GROW ) AND IT SHOWS WHEN TO CHANGE THE RESERVOIR CHECK IT OUT AND SEE IF IT CAN HELP YA.. SORRY TOOK SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YA BUT I DIDNT SEE THE MESSAGE YOU SENT TELL NOW.. P.J. OUT:sasmokin:

YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO THE VERY BEST BUD IN THE WORLD (YOUR OWN)
AND YOUR DOING A HELL OF A GOOD JOB. AND ABOUT YOUR LITTLE YELLOW LEAFS. THE FIRST TWO WILL ALWAYS TURN YELLOW, DIE AND FALL OFF.
NOT A PROB. JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THE PH - PPM - TEMP IN THE RES. YOU WILL DO JUST FINE. I PUT A HYDROPONIC SYSTEM FEEDING SCHEDULE ON MY JOURNAL ( HERE WE GROW ) AND IT SHOWS WHEN TO CHANGE THE RESERVOIR CHECK IT OUT AND SEE IF IT CAN HELP YA..

i appreciate that very much man, i read all i can and anything else i need to know i learn on these forums from more experienced growers such as yourself.

those shriveled leaves are younger than the other leaves. its too early to add nutes though isn't it? :hmmmm:

ARE THE SEEDLINGS IN DIRT GOING INTO HYDRO?
I DON'T FEED TILL THEY ARE IN THE HYDRO. OR AFTER THE FIRST TWO WEEKS AND I HAVE TRANSPLANTED INTO MY SOIL AND THEN REAL LIGHT...
WHAT IS YOUR PPM IN THE HYDRO FARM. ?

P.J. OUT :sasmokin:

more pics

my outdoor adventure
plant10.jpg

this thing was a 2 leaf seedling for about a month, then it exploded out of nowhere. it has seemed to take to the miracle gro organic soil and guano i gave it. anyone know what this plant is? it was a bag seed so judging from the look it looks like an indica or an indica hybrid.

the three leaved seedling
upclose1.jpg

the seedling on the right sprouted with 3 seed leaves and grew 3 baby leaves, now its starting more...

plugjug, i thought transplanting from dirt to hydro stresses the plant a lot? i don't have many seeds and i'd like to grow with the least stress possible.

another question: does topping stop all vertical growth in the plant? what i mean is if i topped it now, if/when it flowers would it grow up or concentrate elsewhere?

you would have to wash the root ball real good to get all the dirt off it first. so yes if ya mess with the roots it will stress them out a little.
if you pinch the top. two tops will grow and if ya pinch the two tops again it will grow fore tops and so on. it will not stop growing up but it will slow it down and the plant will bush out.. it is a good way to keep them shorter..but i think a plant will do better if left alone.. if you have a plant you top out and get six tops.. you will not have six tops the same size as if you did not top it. they will all be smaller than a single top. but you will have six of them...
keep with it and it will all get a lot easyer as ya go....
p.j. out:sasmokin:

update for the week...i transplanted all the bubble gum into their individual containers and put them in partial sun outside. they seem to like it.

i topped (fimmed to be precise) the big plant, as its about 22" tall and i don't want it any taller than that. the fan leaves are monstrous, measuring about 9" across. i give it plant food and advanced nutrients nutes. i'm going to mix up some biodegradable pesticide that i saw on another thread for it. if i started it on flowering nutes would it flower even though the light cycle is still the same outside? always wondered bout that.

let me know what you think. :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom