Pepper's LED Closet

Hey SarayJane211 when germinating I just put the seeds in cups of water till they sunk then planted them I didn't wait for them to grow root lol I shoulda tho but yea a few more days and we should start to see them .
Cheers for dropping by

I put the dry seed in a soaked Jiffy pellet (crater up, point down) and they're nearly always up in 2-3 days.
I did have one seed take 5 days.

Attachments

• up now.jpg
    up now.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 55
Hey Peppers,
Congrats on the young one. :cheer:

If ones up, I'd try and give them all an extra day to show. I think older seeds can take a little longer.

Not easy I know :)

Just come back to 420 myself. Weirdly I managed to remember my password. Most unlike me.

:Namaste:
Lol I couldn't even remember what email I used so just thought I'd make a new account. I think they can take longer when it's older seeds to so I'm happy to give a couple more days.
Have you got anything flowering at the moment Piña?

So I done a little digging and unfortunately three of the six seeds I planted are duds no root showing on any of them but the good news is two of them have little roots so I covered them with soil again and gave them a little water .
I didn't take any pictures because as soon as I seen a root I covered it with the soil .
So if all three turn out to be female it should be easier to control and less work for me lol.
Cheers guy's

I decided to put two more seeds into a cup of water to germinate, this time I'm just gonna wait till I see tails lol. That's how I've always done it so I'm just gonna stick to that method. Each to there own I suppose.
The reason I have started to germinate another two is because I'm not guaranteed that I'll get any females and if by Devine intervention they all turn out to be female then I'll just be as happy as Larry lol.
Cheers

so another seedling broke ground today

Still waiting on the other to break ground but I'm sure that it will . Plus I've got two more germinating.
So of the five seeds, hopefully I get three females we'll see?

I'm gonna order another one of these led grow lights in two weeks and I'm looking at getting some feminised seeds for the after this grow .
Cheers guy's

Back
Top Bottom