Bux's Feminized WW and Carnival LED Grow 2009

Hi Bux, how tall are your plants now?
Just popped over for a fresher look. I thought your girls were older than 9 days. You might want to give them another week before LST'ing.

No they are still pretty small. I just measured them. The biggest one is 3.3" and the smaller one is just a hair over 2" tall. I think I am going to wait to LST them.

Wow Iron thats a lot of CFL's I bet your plants really like all that light!

siscokid thanks! I am trying to get these guys really growing good.

Day 11

One of the plants looked to have slight nute burn on the tips of the leaves. I flushed with two gallons of fresh water and brought the PPM down to about 250 from 450. Reservoir is between 78-82 and I am having issues keeping the temps down. I found a chiller that will work on this small of a reservoir so I will order it.

I got my Carnivals in so I germinated two of them and 1 more WW. I will go into flowering earlier so that I have enough space for all these girls.

I was on a 24/0 cycle but last night I gave them 2 hours of dark, and might continue with the 22/2 cycle.

Here are the pics for Day 11 as you can see this one is really exploding! The roots are huge on this plant for her age. I just looked at them today and they are as thick as my pinky finger and 2/3 feet long.
P10003291.JPG

I cut the tips off this one not sure if I should have but they were yellow from nute burn I suspect and I want to see if this fixes the problem.
P10003301.JPG

Here you can see all my girls. Aint they pretty!
P1000331.JPG

Well today I sprayed my biggest two plants with Spray N Grow. I was only going to spray the biggest one but found out that Spray N Grow helps plants recover from stress faster and my smaller one has what looked to be a little bit of nute burn.

While out I had a chance to snap a pic of Cherry Poppinz (her stage name :smokin:)

P1000332.JPG

It wasnt easy but I persuaded her to show off a little bit of root.

P10003331.JPG

heheh cherry poppinz, with a name like that you know she wants to show off for us
nice fat leaves, tight nodes. You might need to stretch her some to be able to tie her down. roots are looking pretty healthy.

Lookin good Bux

Day 15

Had to flip to flower today because I will be moving and need to finish up before I move.

I have two that are 15 days old and 8 that are 7-10 days old

3 that are still seedlings. I built a little area for the seedlings to sprout and grow for another week or so.

Changed the reservoir and added half strength nutes. PPM reads 390.

The plant in second picture still has signs of stress but its not spreading so I think its under control.The one in the first pic is growing so fast compared to the others. I am assuming its a male.

P1000340.JPG

P10003422.JPG

P1000341.JPG

P1000343.JPG

P10003441.JPG

This pic is the little area I built for the seedlings.
I used a crock pot for the reservoir made of porcelain a computer fan, hefty duty tub, and a insulation on the outside to keep some extra heat in. I intend to modify it and build a dryer out of it later.
P1000346.JPG

When I move I will get to setup my larger room and get my legally allowed max potential!

I have a white LED panel that will give me the extra wavelengths. These will flower fine under two UFO's and the extra LED panel. After I move I will demote this unit to veg and build my new flower room. I will use different fixtures then. A lot of people have ordered those LEDs I don't think anyone is "scared" of them. In my case I got my UFO's via a package deal.

Just caught up on you journal and looks like a great one. Great clean setup and looking forward to see how those lights work for you. Another thing, Are you still using the Aeroponic Fogger? I had all sorts of res. heat issues with mine. And if so how long per day are you running it. And did you ever get the cooler? Very interested in this grow. Great job so far and will be glued in to see how it all turns out for you.. Great job again + rep

Yea I am still using it 24/7 I didnt realize it added that much heat to the reservoir. My res temps are at 80 and went down to about 75 last night with the lights out. I did order the chiller and until then I am changing the reservoir water every 6 or 7 days. I am pretty confident I can keep any bad things from happening until I can get the chiller going. At least I hope. I have been looking at other journals and its hard to believe how short my tallest plant is compared to other plants her age are. Her stalk is like a little tree trunk. I figure she should stretch now during the dark period.

Back
Top Bottom