Bux's Feminized WW and Carnival LED Grow 2009

Quick Update

Day 2 flowering (I am happy that the closing went so fast for my new home but sad that I was unable to veg these gals longer)
TDS reads 400ppm
PH 5.8
Temps around 80
I figure I will be lucky to get 1/2 oz from these plants. They really didnt get a chance to veg very long at all.
I turned off the LED's to take some pics. Here they are. The third pic is the one that got burned a few days back.
P1000350.JPG

P10003512.JPG

P1000352.JPG

P10003531.JPG

P1000356.JPG

Hi Bux, you might be very pleasantly surprised at your yield. You are still planning to use the Bushmasters to shorten flower time right?
good luck, I hope to see some nice colas forming in a few weeks. Hope that big plant is a female.

I'm intrigued by the vastly different results I'm seeing from the various LED grows here. Eventually I want to switch over to LED mostly for excess heat reasons, but I'm hesitant because of the widely varying results.

Very nice and healthy looking plants and congrats on the house. I will be interesting to see how they all turn out and how much you get of the little ladies. I will keep my fingers crossed for a least an ounce. for all you effort.

Hey Maryjah. The HSS LED's are one of the upgrades I am looking into for my flower room so I will be watching your grow. Currently its between two different lights that I will be using to use. I really like the 6w lens and thats the main reason I have not purchased my lights yet.

6Watts does SOUND Good... wonder if the plants can hear dat?

Lol, had to getcha back Wax, Anyhow I am very interested in this grow to see how much bud you can get from a lil plant like that.

Could be a good idea for a first timer cause there's less room for error. Also if you grow in a pc box, this might be about all you need...

MeanBean, or you could try some autoflowers. Would probably work well in a smaller space.

Well, never tired it myself, but I'd like to. thing is if all you got is a PC box you need control man, got b daddy and say when to do what. if an autoflower goes for 3 weeks in veg, yer pretty much at the top of the case. Well I dunno never dun it, but that's what I would assume.

MeanBean, autoflowers are simple bud. 9 weeks from seed to weed. Only one light schedule from beginning to end. We ran ours at 22/2 thru-out the entire grow. Average 2-3 ozs per plant (depending on size). Kinda like the bonzai of marijuana plants.

I think they are already looking different. I am pretty sure I can see the pre-flower sites. HEHE or I am just telling myself that I can see em.

congrats on the closing Bux, meant to mention that in my previous post.

Thanks Mick! Next I will get to setup the exact way I want. I cant wait lol.

The kids are looking great!

Sucks that you couldnt veg for longer, but oh well. Next time, right?

Yup thats what I am thinking also. I just hope to come out with enough smoke to last a month out of this and I will be happy.

I'm intrigued by the vastly different results I'm seeing from the various LED grows here. Eventually I want to switch over to LED mostly for excess heat reasons, but I'm hesitant because of the widely varying results.

Thats how I felt too. Honestly I think LED grow lights work great. You just need to match the application and light correctly. For instance the UFOs or any light with a wide angle lens will work good in a sog/scrog type grow where the light doesn't need to penetrate really deep. I will be buying better LEDs with a more narrow lens for my new bloom room.

wish mine where like that lol.

Email me some pics.

Very nice and healthy looking plants and congrats on the house. I will be interesting to see how they all turn out and how much you get of the little ladies. I will keep my fingers crossed for a least an ounce. for all you effort.

Thanks! Little ladies indeed. I hope they are all female but I fear I will be picking out some males from the flock. An oz would be a nice haul for the small amount of veg time. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

hi mate shame about veg times but im sure you will have some real nice bud......some buds better than no buds imo lol ........be lucky weedtastic

6Watts does SOUND Good... wonder if the plants can hear dat?

Lol, had to getcha back Wax, Anyhow I am very interested in this grow to see how much bud you can get from a lil plant like that.

Could be a good idea for a first timer cause there's less room for error. Also if you grow in a pc box, this might be about all you need...

I am sure plants would be able to pickup on the extra 5w per lens fairly easy. I got an email from Cammie saying that her new 6w lens lights wont be ready till feb or later. Its a pretty big upgrade in lumen's. All of these old style lights with the 1w lens will need to be upgraded if the grower wants to be efficient.

autoflowers are simple bud. 9 weeks from seed to weed. Only one light schedule from beginning to end. We ran ours at 22/2 thru-out the entire grow. Average 2-3 ozs per plant (depending on size). Kinda like the bonzai of marijuana plants.

I really wish I would have bought some autoflowering strains. 9 weeks from seed to weed at 2-3 oz per plant is very impressive.

Forgot to mention I added 1/4th tsp of bushmasters to my 8 gal reservoir. I will leave it in until I change the reservoir on Friday. I have been told that the strength of the dose directly affects the max time you can leave this stuff in. So I used a very small dose. 1/2 tsp per gallon seems to strong to me. After doing some extensive research on Bushmaster I have concluded that I can add 1/4th tsp and still get the desired effects without the rams horning leaves. We will see what happens. After 24 hours they look good. I had to use PH up today for the very first time. Usually I had been PH downing every couple days to keep it below 6. I also went ahead and turned of the humidifier. I really hope this bushmaster stuff will take the 1-2 weeks off flowering they claim. I don't have a lot of time left.

Oh and the worse possible thing happened to me yesterday. I RAN OUT OF WEED... and I cant find anything thats even remotely worth smoking.

HAHA I will be at my window patently waiting. I really wish I would have ordered an autoflower strain. I never imagined things would move as quick as they are with the house. I am actually going to build 2 flower areas and try an Autoflower strain while waiting for my others to veg to the proper height.

Warbux, ^5, I think you will like the auto's. We ended up with varying heights and yeilds with our auto's. Probably due to genetic differences within the strain. No way to guaruntee that the 10 seeds of each were all from the same plant. I still have a few of each left for futue grows. I am impressed with the smoke however. Our big blueberry bud has been drying and curing for several weeks, and still remains sticky inside. Overall, we are very happy with the AK47 x Hndu Kush and the Blueberry.

Back
Top Bottom