126W Penetrator LED Cabinet Grow

HydroGrowLED

So to start this off, I am posting for a fellow 420Magazine.com member who asked me to do so. I won't be good at answering questions about this grow, so if you have any please keep them simple. All I am doing is posting this. The pictures get sent to me, I upload them and you all get to see them. I am in no way connected to this grow other than the fact that it is using my light. In fact, I don't even know where this grow is taking place (state, city, etc...), so be ensured that this is a true 3rd party demonstration. Here is the starting information from the grower:

This is a cabinet I bought from Wal-mart, I modified it a bit to make it taller.

It is 30" wide by 20" deep and 76" tall.

the lowest 14" inches has a 20" Gal fish tank in it haha! It holds WAY more nutes then my old 5 gal bucket setup.

then I make custom tops to fit the netpots I need. Right now its fitting 2 5 Gal bucket lid netpots, but next time I'm going to 6" net pots

It has a water pump in there for flushing you can see the hose come out the top.

It also has a 24" foam airstone.

theres also are 2 5" fans in there pulling air from the back bottom of the cabinet and pushing it up into the flower chamber.

Flower area is only 37" tall, thats including the space my 126 Penatrator needs. I had to cut down the straps it came with and make my own lower profile hangers, I use grow yo's

The last 21" or whatever is where I keep a mother. Also I have made the worlds smallest EZ-cloner for up there. then when clones are done I have 2 very short pots I veg in for a week or so. then there ready to replace the ones below...

I will keep updating you on the buds.. Thanks Cam

General Hydro nutes

6" carbon filter, its behind the veg area "the veg areas only 12" wide"

1697.JPG

2488.JPG

3430.JPG

4335.JPG

5259.JPG

6235.JPG

7198.JPG

Very sweet! I had that exact cabinet once! Cooked a lot of stuff with a 400 hps. ha! Learning can suck sometimes. Years ago...

Thats sweet though! I can't wait to see the end results...hell i cant wait to see the next couple of weeks growth!

Peace! Sweet stuff!

-GoG-

Very nice!

Looked twice, but didn't see it.

What is the strain?

DD

Ok, I was flirting with a prefabbed system but after weighing the thermal aspects of that and seeing this LED grow, it looks like a DIY cab and LED would be my best bet. I see a lot of fans on the top of the unit, what's room temp and internal temp of the cabinet?

Ok, I was flirting with a prefabbed system but after weighing the thermal aspects of that and seeing this LED grow, it looks like a DIY cab and LED would be my best bet. I see a lot of fans on the top of the unit, what's room temp and internal temp of the cabinet?

I already asked this in PM. the owner says its always under 85. vents every 15 when lights on.

Cammie how do you think this grow is doing for the middle of the second week?

What day in Flowering are these Pictures?

STG

I was told that they are in their mid second week. Don't know the exact day, sorry. For where they are at, the plants seem to be stretching nicely and forming nice little flower clusters. I have no doubts these plants will look beautiful in 2-3 weeks with all those pretty white hairs!

Back
Top Bottom