New Cabinet 1st Grow 12/12

Hope everyone is doing well. The grow is going great. Buds are getting larger each week.:ganjamon:

What I have noticed is that the buds are forming seeds. I thought I got the males out in time, but somehow pollen got into the cabinet. All my females are pregnant.:thedoubletake:

Just wondering if I should harvest now and start my coco grow or let them be and finish out the grow. They are 6 weeks into flower with a few more to go.

any updates on your beautiful ladies.... im assuming that harvest is sometime soon..i just cut mine and got 22 grams dry off 1 plant with 7 26 watt cfls 12/12 from seed .. soo im sure that you'll have a nice sized harvest.. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

any updates on your beautiful ladies.... im assuming that harvest is sometime soon..i just cut mine and got 22 grams dry off 1 plant with 7 26 watt cfls 12/12 from seed .. soo im sure that you'll have a nice sized harvest.. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Harvested one of my ladies about 2 days ago. I guess I could have waited another week but she looked good. I must have screwed up someway cause the buds on her had immature seeds. I thought I got the males out in time, but hell, who knows.:hmmmm:

Not sure what the weight will be, but I am guessing somewhere around 28 grams dry. Had to quick dry a few of the buds to test her out. Dude, she rocks. Sounds like your grow turned out good. Well done.:clap:

This is my first time growing in many years. I'm happy as hell that everything worked out. Thought I was going to lose them early in the grow. Got lucky.:phew:

Going to try my luck with coco on the next grow along with a SCROG. Have aready started some clones in coco. Have transplanted a few in 3gal pots and putting some fluro's on them until the cabinet is empty. Hope to harvest the rest in about 3 weeks.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Not sure what the weight will be, but I am guessing somewhere around 28 grams dry. Had to quick dry a few of the buds to test her out. Dude, she rocks. Sounds like your grow turned out good. Well done.:clap:

yea it turned out good but i harvested a week early.. so you should be in for some good shit....lol:cheesygrinsmiley:...+reps for coco grow and harvest:ganjamon:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!
What was the outcome?

This is technically an abandoned journal, but I am moving it to completed journals...
Please let us know what happened to the rest of your ladies…

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Same thing happened to my first medical grow i thought i had identified all the males early enough but after drying and curing one of my two ladies produced one tiger striped seed and a bunch of little immature seeds still it was some of the finest green ive ever smoked.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom