New Cabinet 1st Grow 12/12

I trim because i like what I see :)

34_P6180029_2.jpg

And I agree, i think a triming of the bottom branches of each plant will help with vertical growth and allow more light to get to the bottom of the plants.

I opened the cabinet this evening with the sole purpose of looking more closely at what you thought you saw. Brother, after I found the first, it seem like the world opened up and I was seeing hairs everywhere.:thedoubletake: Made my day.:cheesygrinsmiley:

So far I have identified 3 plants that are girls. That leaves 4 left to show. I am so stoked. Been saving a nice little bud a bro gave me last week. Fired it up in celebration of the new ladies.:grinjoint:

Congrats on the ladies!

So far I have identified 3 plants that are girls. That leaves 4 left to show. I am so stoked. Been saving a nice little bud a bro gave me last week. Fired it up in celebration of the new ladies.:grinjoint:

Hiya Bare, Great job dude :smokin: now that you know what your looking for 3 little ladies are great. Here's to hoping for more :smokin:

CONGRATS on the new ladies... now you have to let them know what they're in for..lol... a little mis-use and abuse.. lol.. Looks beautiful man + reps
:Rasta:

hahaha yeah man, 3 ladies NICE!! :clap:
yeah man lol welll i checked mine the same day you found out about your ladies haha and oh yeah, mine is a ladie too :cheesygrinsmiley:
dude yours are gonna be a mad nice turnout, cant wait to see the top buds on thouse babies, hopeing just the sight will make me drool lol

good luck on the other 4 man

I want to thank everyone regarding my ladies. What a great feeling it is to see them grow. Could not have done it without all of your help and guidance.:adore:

My smile just got bigger when I open the cabinet tonight and all my plants are ladies. I now have a total of 7 ladies smiling up at me.:cheesygrinsmiley: I never thought that I would get this lucky. With the problems I have had and the fact it was bag seed that I used. Have no idea what it is I am growing, but right now, I don't care.:allgood:

Will post pics when the ladies start forming better. :joint:

hahaha yeah man, 3 ladies NICE!! :clap:
yeah man lol welll i checked mine the same day you found out about your ladies haha and oh yeah, mine is a ladie too :cheesygrinsmiley:
dude yours are gonna be a mad nice turnout, cant wait to see the top buds on thouse babies, hopeing just the sight will make me drool lol

good luck on the other 4 man

Kinks glad to see that yours was a lady too. Let me know when you post pics. Would love to see them.:clap:

I will see what they have at Wally World or Lowes. Only places that are around execpt for some outdoor nurseries. I have checked them out and they don't really have anything different than what I can get cheaper at Wally World or Lowes. I'll find something that will fit you advice.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Been doing alot of reading on coco and flowering clones. I have built an aero cloner that I want to use to see if I can clone. Have never done that and since I now know that I am dealing with females, thinking about taking a few from each plant and see what happens. Coco sounds hot and something that I want to do. I will be saving my pennies.:peace:

At my walmart, all you will find is MG 15-30-15 (which works at 1/2 stregth very good, but you will need to add epsom salts, and it is chemical) and also various bloom boosters for orchids and roses and crap. i am afraid you will have to find a garden center or do the online thing. I am suprised they didn't have the Plantone bags of organics there.

At my walmart, all you will find is MG 15-30-15 (which works at 1/2 stregth very good, but you will need to add epsom salts, and it is chemical) and also various bloom boosters for orchids and roses and crap. i am afraid you will have to find a garden center or do the online thing. I am suprised they didn't have the Plantone bags of organics there.
Hey Boss, what do ya mean by having to add epsom salts? I am not using MG but the concentration that I am using is 15-30-15. I am using it at full strenght. Is that going to be a problem? Trying my best to stay away from any further problems with this grow.

I think you are right about having to do the online thing. Will be on a quest today to see if I can find something that FatJoe suggested. If not, it's cyberspace we go.

Hey Bare,
Is your wife going to get jealous you playing with 7 other women every night :cheesygrinsmiley: Fantastic job on sexing those babies :clap: now watch them grow brother, faster than outdoors/indoors ever did for me 30 years ago. :icon_cool

Hey Bare,
Is your wife going to get jealous you playing with 7 other women every night :cheesygrinsmiley: Fantastic job on sexing those babies :clap: now watch them grow brother, faster than outdoors/indoors ever did for me 30 years ago. :icon_cool
Brother you are so right.:cheesygrinsmiley: They are growing so fast. I had to go out of town this weekend. Gave them water and nutes before I left. When I got back last night I was in amazement. I am glad I raised the lights before I left. They had grown almost into the lights. I am seeing buds sites everywhere. Could not believe my eyes.:thedoubletake:

Here are a few pics. They are on Day 9 of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom