Grouchygreenz - First DWC Cabinet Grow - NL - LED

Same old same old things going well
420-magazine-mobile923032666.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We had our lady out for a little defol and cab mantainance and took an overhead shot. This plant has grown into a perfect rectangle and I count 28 budding sites. Pretty thrilled, we are, with roughly 30-35 days til the final chop.
420-magazine-mobile1816647630.jpg

Very nice grow, yield should be plentiful on that lady. what are your res temps with lights on and ambient room temp? I started a 2 DWC bucket grow but ended up doing a flood and drain with 20 plants. Thinking of going back again but was worried about res temps being too high and causing root rot issues. I didn't really want to invest in a $500 water cooler

We aren't monitoring the res temps because the water stays cold to the touch. Air pump is right by the passive intake and using led and the air exchanges about 9 times per minute in the cab so temps are always great. Ambient temp stays under 80 all day sometimes hits 81, but typically stays in the upper 70s. If you have good vent, black buckets with reflective metal tape on the top you should be ok. That and we use hydroguard.

Weekly progress bud pic
420-magazine-mobile708914950.jpg

Added some reflective tape to get light to the lower leaf and bud
420-magazine-mobile807192819.jpg

I like the diy tape idea; inexpensive, easy, effective!

Hey GrowchyGreenz, love your drip ring hack, way cheaper than the Farm Kit by GH. Mind if I borrow your idea? Gonna sub so I can watch your grow.... great start!

Thanks smurf b.real and adamblues for not being judgemental about our ghetto solutions haha it looks like we're gonna be using said drop ring again soon as we have a new baby on the way!
420-magazine-mobile1162307327.jpg

Soon as the new bloom box is build we're gonna go ahead and pop a gold leaf from 420 to get her ready for the veg box once NL is in the other cab. Stay tuned fellas!

Thanks smurf b.real and adamblues for not being judgemental about our ghetto solutions haha it looks like we're gonna be using said drop ring again soon as we have a new baby on the way!
420-magazine-mobile1162307327.jpg

Soon as the new bloom box is build we're gonna go ahead and pop a gold leaf from 420 to get her ready for the veg box once NL is in the other cab. Stay tuned fellas!

Hey GrowchyGreenz, its not about spending more money on setup, its about tokig more weed when the grow is done...... :)

Back
Top Bottom