Grouchygreenz - First DWC Cabinet Grow - NL - LED

My suggestion would be to move your air pump outside of the grow area so instead of pumping warm cabinet air into the rez you are introducing cooler O2. Makes a difference in keeping your water temps a bit lower.

Gotta keep it inside, stealthier. It is right by the intake though. Havent had and res temp issues at all. Only problem was the ph meter wasnt calibrated so our ph was low the while time. Thankfully we caught it in time. Now its just a waiting game, ppms are around 1200. Going to drop the b-12 and start bud ignitor when we flip. Hoping to do so in the next week.
420-magazine-mobile2130102750.jpg

Grow 12.5ml
Micro 15ml
Bloom 20ml
Rhino skin 13.75 ml
CaMg 10ml
Hydroguard 5ml
Bud ignitor 14ml
Bud candy 14ml
All in 2 gallons of water

Has anyone ever used bud ignitor? Is it supposed to have stuff floating in it? Shoulda grabbed the bottle in the back of the rack haha.

Plant is flipped, lights out at 630

Youre using the same line up as me just i dont have bud candy, i have big bud and hammerhead. My ignitor does not have particles floating in it(at least not that I've seen) so yeah, that may be a bit oldish.

I agree. For all the negative hype you hear about AN i think they make a really good product. The price tag is a little high on some things but not out of my budget. I use the ph perfect mgb and calmag from them for veg and the mgb, ignitor wk1-2, big bud and hammerhead for 2-6, overdrive for 6-7 flawless finish for flush and sensizym through flower. Only things not an i use are great white and hydroguard. I really liked their voodoo juice but that shit gets expensive and hydroguard works great.

Well, it's res change day and we couldn't be happier with our lady's progress. Got some pics from top to bottom.
Grow 10ml
Micro 20ml
Bloom 30ml
Rhino Skin 12.5ml
CaMg 12.5ml
Hydroguard 5ml
Big Bud 15ml
Bud Candy 15ml
B-52 10ml
Ppm 1560
PH 6.25

420-magazine-mobile1301440395.jpg