LED Recirc - DWC Tangerine Dream Cabinet Grow

Re: LED Recirc-DWC Tangerine Dream cabinet grow

I'm with PG, always get a second opinion. Also, keeping calibration solution on hand is critical if you are using an electronic meter, no matter how expensive it was or how great they say it stays in cal. You can always do a quick test in the 7.0 solution to verify you're in range, and if you are a few ticks off, re calibrate.

Good luck on the next grow, it's all a learning process. I learn new stuff everyday.

Rule of thumb: radical readings require a second opinion.
I mostly use color indicator fluid, no numbers to confuse me :smokin:

Thanks for the advice Propa Gator. Looking back it's obvious now but I did not see it at the time. I had one of those simple aquarium testers too and should have double checked the readings earlier.

I'm with PG, always get a second opinion. Also, keeping calibration solution on hand is critical if you are using an electronic meter, no matter how expensive it was or how great they say it stays in cal. You can always do a quick test in the 7.0 solution to verify you're in range, and if you are a few ticks off, re calibrate.

Good luck on the next grow, it's all a learning process. I learn new stuff everyday.

Thanks, Steve. Lessons learned for next time and I now have plenty of the cleaning, calibration, and storage solutions. That new meter I bought has a button to check if it needs cleaning or calibration- not leaving it to chance next time!

Thank you for sharing your grow with us, jcool09. I'm sorry about the ending though.

I'm going to move this to Completed Journals now.

Best of luck on your next grow. We look forward to seeing a new journal about it! ;)

Lots of love and respect from all of here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

yup, calibrated my ph and tds meters yesterday. both dead on. I'm going to set a calendar date for 30 day intervals.

i do mines everytime i water, no takin chances over here.. i rather spend $7 on some solution then have a plant go down the drain..j hope things get better for ya buddy, wish ya best.. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom