G.C. Tangerine Dream Auto - DWC

You should be cool mate. Exact same thing happened to me a week ago for 36h!. It also knocked my timers outta whack. Luckily my girls in the 4x4 had literally just begun flip and all it did was kick em in the pants to start flowering. The Mama mia who was like week 5 already had a fair bit of moisture build up though as soon as the fans kicked on though this went away. I also opened the flappy vent at the back to let more air in.. stale moist air is never good
That's good news. Until I get a new timer or another extension cord, I'm out of sockets to use. So in the mean time I have no fan going.

And also arent you running autos? Light schedule shouldnt F wid em to much
Yeah I'm running autos. I didn't know if the change up in "no light"during light hours then to 24hrs of light would mess with them.
Nice!

Look at them stacking up and those roots!!

Great stuff man:)
Thanks! I'm quite pleased with the recovery. I keep thinking about how they would be like if I didn't have many issues in the beginning.

That's good news. Until I get a new timer or another extension cord, I'm out of sockets to use. So in the mean time I have no fan going.

Yeah I'm running autos. I didn't know if the change up in "no light"during light hours then to 24hrs of light would mess with them.

Thanks! I'm quite pleased with the recovery. I keep thinking about how they would be like if I didn't have many issues in the beginning.
Yer id worry more about the humidity than anything but someone more educated could probably help with the stress side of it

Update time.

Yesterday was day 70 of this grow for those interested. It was also rez change time. Each bucket was given 1/4 strength calmag and armor si, 1/2 strength base nutes and full strength hydroguard and orca. I was gonna up the base nutes with this change but I decided to hold off one more week. The total ppm is 500 for each bucket. Also I haven't picked up a new timer yet so the lights are still at 24/0. I just might leave it like it is for the remainder of the grow

The girls are doing amazing. They won't give me the yield I intended on when I started this grow But they will put out some great smoke tho.

First up we have Louise

These next two are of where the top broke off.

Next up we have Thelma. First shot is where the branch was bent from the fan.

Nice as always BNH........ :thumb:

Hey BNH:Namaste:
your flowers look pretty decent to me! What happened to that bent branch? It got any better? And how is he process?) IT's been one more week now
Curious to see how much you will harvest from it

Come visit my journal, i've started my first one recently))

Otherwise i'll see you around,

Peace,

DB:cool:

Oh....ok.....I'll sit and drool...... :drool:

Very sweet in thar!!!

Back
Top Bottom